Chapter 3

Authors note: that outfit is what gee will be wearing
Also Mikey is going to be older then gee cuz it makes more sense
And also frank will be taller cuz it just makes more sense

~~~
Since Mikey and Gerard got home from the store, Gee hasn't stopped panicking. What should he wear? Where are they gonna go? Is Frank a daddy? He sure as hell seems like it. Did Frank want a relationship? Or did he just want to go on a date and then do naughty things, like a lot of people do. The thoughts started to make Gee nervous and a little sad.
When they got home Mikey started to make lunch, and he said he'd take Gee for lunch and ice cream another day, since Gee had his date.
Gee went to his room and started going through his closet, trying to find his cutest outfit. He had taken half the clothes out of his closet and said no to all of them when his cell phone rang.
"H-Hello?" Gee said, shyly.
"Hey Gee! It's Frank!" Frank said, excitedly.
"Frankie!! Hi!" Gerard practically yelled through the phone. Frank giggled at how excited Gerard was.
"Alright Gee, I just got out of work, so I'm going to go home and get ready. Then I was thinking we can go to the movies and afterwards get dinner and ice cream. Does that sound good to you?" Frank asked.
"That sounds amazing!!" Gerard exclaimed.
"Alright Gee! Text me your address so I know where to pick you up, okay?" Frank asked.
"Okay!" Gerard said happily.
"Alright darling, I'll call you when I'm on my way to your place, yes?" Frank asked.
"Yup!" Gerard said, not being able to take the smile off his face.
"Okay, bye Gee!"  Frank said excitedly.
"Bye bye Frankie!" Gee yelled, hanging up, and saving Franks contact to his phone. Then, he texted Frank his address. He put his phone down and went back over to his closet, looking for the cutest outfit to wear.
After going trough his closet for about 20 more minutes, he found it! He found the perfect outfit! It was a low-cut black long sleeve top, and a high waisted mint green skirt, with a cute little belt. Gerard layed the outfit out on his bed, and then walked into the kitchen where Mikey was putting two grilled cheeses on plates.
"Mikey!! Frankie is gonna be here soon! Gimme my food!" Gee exclaimed, sitting down at their round kitchen table.
"Gee, use your manners," Mikey scolded.
"Sorry Mikes. May I please have my lunch?" Gee asked, using his manners.
"Yes you may," Mikey said, placing a plate in front of Gerard, then taking a seat across from him with his plate.
Gerard quickly ate his lunch, excused himself from the table, and ran back to his room, taking off his outfit and putting on the outfit he had laying on his bed for his date. He took off his pink hair band and  put on a mint green bow to match his skirt. He finished off his outfit with his favorite black high heels, some eyeliner, and mascara.
He quickly brushed his teeth and put on deodorant and perfume, before sitting down on the couch in the living room, waiting for Frank to arrive.
A few minutes later, Gerard's phone was ringing.
"Hey Frankie!" Gerard answered the phone.
"Hey Gee! I'm on my way, I should only be 10 more minutes," Frank said.
"Okay! See you soon then!" Gerard exclaimed, hanging up the phone.