"What do you know?" I stammered, completely out of nowhere. Harry glanced at me with confusion, presumably unsure as to why I had blurted out such a command. He then furrowed his brows; lips falling into a bitter frown.

"That is none of your concern."

My mouth hung agape, "none of my concern?" I exasperated, "it is most definitely my concern! I was placed in the middle of nowhere, with no idea as to what is going on! Not to mention, a strange man is hauling me away to who-noes where."

Harry didn't respond; turning his head in the opposing direction, as well as ignoring my heated pleas. I whined childishly, letting my eyes fall closed.

"At least tell me this," I exhaled, "How much longer until-"

My sentence was quickly cut short. For, the sound of an ear-piercing boom radiated about the thick air. I had no time to react, before Harry grasped onto my palm, and scrambled hastily in the opposite direction. My heart leaped out of my heaving chest, as I struggled not to topple over. My dilated eyes glanced upwards at the boy before me, all while several more blasts roared throughout the polluted scenery.

Harry's brows were pinched together in obvious concern, as he proceeded to drag us further from the gunfire. Sweat soared down my neck while I attempted to pick up my pace. Terror laced within every breath tumbling from my lips. 

I was then lead into yet another crippling enclosure. My dark boots thumping erratically as we accelerated. A seemingly unreliable staircase appearing before the two of us. It not taking Harry more than a second, before he hurled us up the cemented structure. 

I was in shock- not to mention absolutely mortified. For, when the curly haired boy shoved us towards the ground, upon the second level of the building; I couldn't help the warm tears as they cascaded down my red cheeks. 

I despised crying. I disliked the way it made me feel- physically and mentally. Though, I felt as if I deserved a good, long, weep. Sure, now may not exactly be the perfect time to bawl pathetically, but It was safe to say I had already gone through quite a lot. I was undoubtedly traumatized. 

I then quickly began to feel dizzy and ill. The vacant room before me spinning psychotically, as my limbs proceeded to turn numb. The unsettling sound of gunfire still fulfilling the air, as my body was swallowed within a dark, emotionless, abyss. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The feeling of warm air fanning about my grimy features, was the first thing I noticed upon awakening. I sucked in a harsh, short, breath, allowing my tired eyelids to spring open. 

I was startled to see the curly haired boy looming over me. His piercing green eyes staring into my own, as he pursed his dry lips.

"Were you hit?" he inquired, shoving away a strand of hair flopping over his right eye.

I subtly took in my surroundings before answering. Noticing that the loud blasts had seized, and my body was coated in uncomfortable cold sweat.

"I don't think so."

He nodded curtly, wallowing over towards the corner of the room, as he was no longer towering over my figure.

"You passed out." He retorted bluntly, stating quite the obvious.

I didn't respond, bringing myself to my sore knees and releasing a hoarse cough. 

"That's not good," he pressed, "you can't be fainting every time something gets stressful."