Chapter Fourteen

Kenny

A few minutes later, the doorbell rang. Since I was the only one acting sane, I went to get it. It was the pizza delivery guy.

I opened the door, and he handed me the pizza.

"Thanks," I told him. "Sorry, some people kinda go crazy sometimes." I nodded toward the living room, where Gerard had put Frank on his shoulders, Joe had Amanda on his shoulders, and they were trying to push each other off. All of them were screaming their heads off.

I handed him the money. He took it and nodded at me before running to his car and driving away.

"You guys scared away the pizza dude." I yelled over the noise.

Everything went silent.

"Did you get the pizza?" Pete asked quietly.

I grinned and walked into the room.

"Yup." They immediately went crazy again, and I handed Amanda her box of gluten free pizza. Pete claimed the other four boxes and sat down on the floor, guarding them.

Amanda

"I want pizza!" Frank shrieked.

He sat down on the floor and began throwing a tantrum.

"Guys! Act your age, not my shoe size!" I yelled, smiling.

"Out of curiosity, what is your shoe size?" Joe asked, sitting down on the squirming Frank, who was still yelling at the top of his lungs.

"Three in women's." I grinned smugly at the gaping men.

"Your feet are tiny!" Patrick said.

"Well, how do you know that your feet aren't just massive?" I retorted.

"Because I have average sized feet!"

"For a dude, maybe. But I will admit, I do have small feet for a thirteen year old female." I laid down next to Frank on the floor and booped his nose. "Can you please shut up?" I said sweetly. He immediately went silent, and I pushed Joe off of him.

"It isn't just your feet that are tiny, tiny feet." Dallon commented.

"Well, you're an oversized glass of water, you can't talk about what is or isn't a weird size." I grinned smugly up at his taken aback face before pulling a blanket off of the couch and curling up underneath it.

"Can we watch a movie?" Gerard said.

"Yes." I answered. "What movie?"

He shrugged. "You pick, I don't know what you have."

"The first Captain America movie." I grinned.

"Fine." We all sat on the couch as the movie started, and everyone ate the pizza that Pete finally let go of.

When the movie was over, Brendon decided that we should watch another one, so he set up another movie. I was falling asleep on Frank, and didn't care which movie it was. I curled up in his lap. I'll just close my eyes for a minute or two...

Frank

Amanda had fallen asleep on me during the first five minutes of the Maze Runner. I didn't mind, she weighed near nothing.

About halfway through the movie, Mikey noticed that she was sleeping.

"I'll carry her upstairs," he whispered, but I shook my head.

"I got her." Careful not to wake Amanda up, I quietly stood up, holding her bridal style in my arms. I silently walked up the steps to her room, and Brendon ran ahead to open her bedroom door and prepare her bed.

I carried the slumbering girl into her room and laid her down on her bed, before sliding off her converse and glasses and covering her with her blanket.

"Can she go a night without taking her medicines?" I questioned Brendon.

He thought for a minute. "Her asthma's been fine for the past month, and the doctors say that she'd be fine without them every night. We don't have to worry about it, I just have to make sure she takes them tomorrow." I nod in relief.

"Ok, just making sure." He smiles at me.

"Amanda's lucky to call you guys her uncles, people who care about her."

"Thanks, Bren." He gives me a hug and we head back to the living room.

"Do you guys want to stay overnight? It's kinda late." Brendon says once we get there.

The rest of my band and I nod.

"Yeah, thanks." Ray replies with a yawn.

"That would be great." Mikey adds, adjusting his glasses.

"Cool. You guys know where the guest rooms are, I'm going to bed." Brendon stops the movie and heads upstairs. The rest of us stand up and head outside to grab our bags, saying bye to Dallon, Dan, and Kenny before heading inside to the rooms.