Chapter Six

Amanda

I woke up early the next morning to get ready. I wanted to look presentable for the first time I met them.

I headed over to my drawers and pulled on a bra and tank top before rifling through my t-shirt drawer. I finally decided on a black and white Fall Out Boy shirt and ripped black skinny jeans.

I headed over to my personal bathroom and began to do my usual makeup. I may not be Ryan Ross good at eyeliner, but I'm still pretty good at it. I applied a thick layer and winged it. I covered my eyelid with black eyeshadow, before coating my lips with black lipstick and brushing my slightly wavy waist-length espresso colored hair. I straightened it and brushed my bangs across my forehead with my fingers before slipping on black converse and heading downstairs.

Brendon was waiting for me at the foot of the stairs, Penny and Bogart curled up by his feet. "I made you pancakes!" He grinned, handing me a plate.

"Don't worry, they're gluten free and nut free and free of all the other stuff you can't have." I laughed, taking the plate from him.

"I'm not that hungry, but I'll have one." He followed me to the kitchen table and sat down next to me. I cut a piece of pancake, lightly dipped it into the organic maple syrup, and delicately placed it in my mouth.

"I haven't had pancakes in who knows how long," I remarked. "If all your food tastes this good, I'm gonna get fat." Brendon chuckled and gave me a hug.

"You're not gonna get fat. You're so skinny." He kissed the top of my head. "And even though I've known you for only a day, I'm proud to call you my daughter." He pulled his phone out of his pocket and looked at it.

"The guys are going to be here in about five minutes. They don't know that you're here. They think that I've called them to come for just a band meeting." He gave me another hug and stood up. I wiped my face with a napkin and pulled out the iPhone that Brendon had graciously bought me last night. I hadn't set it up yet, but Brendon had promised to help me after I met the band.

Anxiously, I checked my appearance in my camera before sliding it into my back pocket and sitting next to Brendon on the couch.

Two minutes later, the door opened and slammed shut. Three guys came into the room, and I probably almost died. I was in the same room as the entire Panic! At The Disco!

"Hey Brendon." Dallon was the first to speak. "Why'd we come...who's that?" He was also the first to notice me.

Kenny and Dan both turned towards me so quickly I thought that their necks were going to snap.

"Guys, this is Amanda, my daughter." Brendon introduced me. "And you probably know everyone in the room." I nodded slowly.

"She's your daughter?" Kenny asked. "How old were you when..." He didn't finish the sentence.

Brendon laughed. "Adopted daughter." Kenny let out a comical sigh of relief.

"Hey, can you sing?" Dallon suddenly asked, dropping into the spot on the couch across from me. He stretched out his long legs as Brendon answered for me.

"Yeah, she's really good. When I first met her, she was playing guitar and singing Gospel." He grinned at me and I blushed slightly.

"She said she can also play piano, bass, ukulele, drums, and cello." He gave me a side hug and I blushed more.

"How old are you?" Dan asked me.

"Thirteen." I whispered, snuggling close into Brendon's side. He put his arm around me and squeezed gently.

"She's so cute," Dallon grinned. "When do you plan on telling the fans?"

Brendon looked at me. "When do you want to tell the fans?"

I shrugged. "Whenever. I don't really care when you tell them." Brendon kissed the top of my head.

"How about now we set up your phone, and then we can tell them?" I nodded.

"Sounds good to me."

Brendon grabbed my phone and started setting it up. "Do you have Instagram?" he asked.

I shook my head. "We weren't allowed to have social media in the orphanage, and my foster families didn't like me enough to get me a phone."

"You poor, deprived child." Dallon grinned and pulled me into a hug.

"You don't know how long I've been wanting a Dallon hug," I told him. He laughed and dropped me onto the couch before sitting down next to Brendon. Kenny and Dan sat down, too.

We talked for a while as my phone was being set up, and when it was done, Brendon took a picture of the two of us, and tagged me in it. "My new daughter, Amanda," it read. "Welcome to the family!" As soon as he posted it on Instagram, I had millions of followers.

"Woah," I said.

The band laughed, and then Brendon had an idea.

"Can we go swimming?" He asked like an excited child.

We all agreed to it, and a few minutes later, we were all in bathing suits. I put on my new black and white patterned one-piece. I had re-done my makeup so that it was waterproof, and put my hair into a pony before heading outside. I applied a layer of sunscreen so that my pale skin wouldn't burn and sat down on a chair by the side of the pool.

Brendon was standing on the roof of the house, looking over the edge into the pool. Dallon was videoing him.

He stepped onto the edge of the roof and turned around before backflipping and landing perfectly in the water. We cheered.

When I wasn't looking, Dallon handed his phone to Kenny before sneaking up behind me. He picked me up and I started screaming. "Dallon James Weekes, put me down right now!" I shrieked as he dropped me into the pool.

When I surfaced, he was looking at me, confused. "How do you know my full name?" he asked me.

I rolled my eyes. "I'm a fangirl, how can I not know your full name? Now come here and help me get out of the pool." I reached out my hand to him, and pulled Dallon in.

Kenny got the whole thing on camera.

(A/N: in honor of me reaching ONE HUNDRED VIEWS, i present a long, extra chapter. You have no idea how happy it makes me to see that people actually enjoy my crappy writing! Thank you guys so much for supporting my story, even though I have basically no plot line until later on in the story. But seriously, you have no idea what it means to me. I'm actually really happy for a change!

-Alli :)