23

(So I was reading a story and when I was going onto the next chapter I saw my own book in the suggestions and for some reason that really made me smile that it does actually come up which means that it could come up for other people's suggestions anyway here's the next chapter)

Jason's POV
"I'm sure you have a talent that no one else has, everyone has something that they are amazingly good at"
I say and he just looks down shaking his head.

"I'm awful at everything I can't even kill myself properly I failed at that I just fail at everything" he says and my eyes widen how he can say these things about himself like it's completely normal.

"Well can I say I'm so happy you failed at that other wise I would have never have met you" I say and he lifts his head up and I see a little smile form on his soft lips.

"Yeah me too now that I've met you" he say then rests his head on my shoulder.

"I uh used to sing when I was younger and I've written songs to help me get through stuff with my dad but I'm awful" he says, okay now I need to hear him sing, I mean I love his normal talking voice it's so cute and soft.

"Well would you sing for me?" I ask but he shakes his head.

"I can't sing, I wish I never said that I did" he says and turns his back on me.

"Oh Justin it's only us please I've shown you my talent now you show me mine" I say trying to convince him.

"I don't have a talent I can't do anything right I'm a failure and that's all I'll ever be" he says and I can hear it in his voice he's getting emotional so I quickly wrap my arms and legs around him then pulls him down so he's laying on top of me with his back against my chest.

"Please don't cry it's okay to be insecure sometimes we all are I thought I was a shit drawer but my friends boosted my confidence and that's exactly what I'm gonna do with you" I say and he laughs.

"Fine let go and I'll get my song book for you to follow." He says and I do what he says.

But instead of doing what he says he just runs out of the room and I roll my eyes chasing after him but at least he's laughing while doing so and he's happy so that's the most important thing.

🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵

Thank you so much for the lovely comments on the chapters they really make me want to continue with this book, I also have a lot more book ideas to do but I'll probably start them one at a time when I finish this one. I'll let you vote which one you want me to do.- Carys 💞