Jimin had trouble understanding him sometimes, since Tae was young now it was harder for him to talk in his seoul dialect now only talking Satoori. Luckily Yoongi was so kind to explain things to the other members, always asking Tae i he explained it right.

Just when Taehyung was about to tell another stody he stopped walking, almost cousing Jungkook, who was walking closely behind, to walk into him.

''Yoogi Yoogi let's go there!'' Taehyung squeeled, letting go of Jimin's hand to pull at Yoongi's coat and hand, already dragging him towards the big playground.

When no other member of the group made a hint to move Taehyung stopped dragging Yoongi over to the playground to look at them, he raised his eyebrows and run over to them, almost slipping duo the slippery ground (also giving Jin a heart attack thank you very much Taehyung) And grabbed the two people closest to him their hands, being Namjoon and Hoseok.

''Come.'' The boy pouted, squeezing their hands.

Namjoon smirked and bend down to be at eye level with the kid.

''We too? Sorry Taetae we thought you only wanted to play with Yoongi hyung.'' The leader spoke. Taehyung raised his eyebrowns and placed his hands firmly on Namjoon's chest.

''Silly.'' Was all he said before running past Yoongi to play on the monkey bars, yelling for them to hurry up and play too.

Two hours later and Jimin was beat up, even tho Taehyung was small he had the stamina of a his normal self, not once stopping from running around and playing on the monkey bars. That thing scared the shit out of him and he actually wanted to tell Taehyung to stop playing on it, he remembered he once fell off of it when he was younger and broke his wrist, he would die if he saw his baby in that pain.

Just as he was about to share his concerns with Jin the thing he feared for happened.

Loud wailing is heard from where Taehyung was playing with Jungkook on the monkeybars. He saw Taehyung, on his side holding his arm protectivly against himself crying his eyes out. Jungkook was quick to jump down the monkey bars to go to the smal boy but Jin beat him to it.

''Tae baby, please let me see.'' he whispers. He bends down to pick him up, rocking him slowly to try and calm him down. It works almost immediately, but he keeps rocking him, gently rubbing his back and stroking his hair until he hears his breathing even out.

Everyone is standing beside within seconds, all looking with wide eyes down at the two.

Taehyung whimpers when Jin gently turns his injured arm and begins crying louder, more because of the shock then the actual pain.

''H-Hurt Jinnie..'' He cries once Jin let's go of his arm and pulls him against his chest again, his hands stroking his hair.

''I know baby but you're a big boy right? You will just be fine in a few minutes don't worry Taehyungie.'' Jin speaks and it seemd to help, they hear Taehyung sniff as he gebtly pulls Jin away with his good arm.

''Right?'' Jin asks again, a soft smile on his face as he cards his fingers through the boy's hair. Taehyung nods and whipes his nose with the back of his hand. Jin smiles and kisses his cheek, letting him cry a little more (and watching how the other members dot over him a little more)

(They still play some more on the playground, Taehyung makes sure to hold his Hyung's hands so they won't fall and injure themselfs eather. He knows they don't have enough dino bandage for that back at home)

All was just fun and gamez after the incident, it really was just that, untill they just turned their back a minute a minute on Taehyung and he was gone