How did I not notice that?

Start from the beginning

"Did something happen between you and Chaeng? both of you don't look good..ummm.." said Jungyeon

Mina kept on sighing. "I thought we were good already but then..she ignored me again" Mina responded

Both Jungyeon and Momo patted Mina's back and Jungyeon said to her "It will be fine, Mina-ya. Just endure it for a bit. She'll talk to you.."

----

After the dance class, Mina went to her Math class. Again, her mind was somewhere else. She didn't focus the whole lesson. She grabbed her phone and texted her cousin, Sana.

"Unnie, can you treat me to dinner later? I'm feeling down"

Few minutes later, Sana replied.

"Arasso. Meet me at the restaurant later after I'm off from work. I'll text you the address"

That time, she felt like she wanted to open up to her close cousin, Sana. To her, Sana is her unnie that always takes care of her. Although she's a bit playful but she's a good listener.

----

(At the same time, at the Cafeteria)

Jungyeon and Momo were sitting together at a table. Jungyeon rested her arm and her head on the table while Momo's caressing Jungyeon's hair.

"Yahh it'll get messy..." Jungyeon whined

"I like it... okay" Momo teased her by fondling Jungyeon's hair again

"Btw..was it part of our fault they became like this? I was thinking that..the dare game, did we go overboard?" asked Jungyeon

"Which dare game? the kiss? Chaeng didn't kiss anyone.. right? so what's the problem?" said Momo

"I don't know..but for sure something's definitely going on between them that we didn't know about" explained Jungyeon

----

(At Mina's Math class)

After two hours, the class finally ended. Mina was about to pack her thing and a guy showed up..

"Mina-ya...I'm sorry"

It was Kim Jaehyun, the bully guy. Mina ignored him and leaves the room immediately. She didn't want to think about what happened that day and because of Jaehyun, Chaeng and her became almost like strangers to each other.

"Mina-ya!!! I'M SORRY!!" Kim Jaehyun pulled Mina's hand when she was walking out of the class. Mina was still upset, she slapped Kim Jaehyun's face and quickly leaves the room. OUCH.

----

(Few hours after)

Mina received the address from Sana and went to the place. When she reached there, she waited for Sana, who came just few minutes after she came. Sana hugged Mina as soon as she saw Mina in the restaurant, it has been a long time since they met each other.

"Finally, you contacted me. You must be really feeling down..am I right?" asked Sana

Mina, at that time, just nodded. Sana then ordered some food for them, grilled meat and 1 bottle of Soju. Slowly Mina started to voice out what's in her mind.