Truth or Dare

As Mina went into the room where JungMo couple and Chaeng were in, Chaeng turned to see who was coming. In fact, she didn't know that Momo and Junyeon had secretly asked Mina to come. As she saw the person came in, their eyes met. Their eyes locked together. Chaeng was really suprised to see her, the girl who she missed a lot.

Mina POV
.........'Chaeng oppa?' I almost didn't recognize Chaeng with her short black hair. Oh My God, I couldn't believe that Chaeng is so handsome and more cuter with short hair that I called her Chaeng oppa myself. I felt happy to see her actually and I really hoped that we could talk again.

Chaeng POV
'Mina...? Why she's here? I didn't really expect to see her. What should I do???? Damn you ostrich!!' I thought to myself. I knew that were Jungyeon and Momo's doing. Okay...this is going to be awkward. I don't think I could even look her in the eyes. How could I talk to her after what I've said to her. Arghhhh!!

No one POV
Mina thought it might be uncomfortable for Chaeng if she sits next to her so she sat a bit afar from Chaeng. They just didn't talk again which makes it even more awkward than before. Out of nowhere, Jungyeon then grabbed the microphone and began to sing a song Shape of You - Ed Sheeran alone because she wanted to dedicate a song to her girlfriend.

"I'm in love with the shape of you,
We push and pull like a magnet do,
Although my heart is falling too,
I'm in love with your body,
and last night you were in my room and now my bedsheets smell like you,
Every day discovering something brand new,
I'm in love with your body"

Jungyeon sang as she was looking at Momo. Momo was blushing. Mina and Chaeng were just sitting there silently, there was a big gap between their seats. 'Okay this is....awkward' Mina talked to herself. After Mina sat down, they couldn't even look each other in the eyes. Mina's mind goes blank.

"Why aren't you guys talking?" Momo suddenly asker Mina and Chaeng. Both Mina and Chaeng were just smiling without having to say anything. Momo then nudged Jungyeon's elbow again to start the mission. Haha

"Hmm why don't we play Truth or Dare????" suggested Jungyeon all of a sudden

"Great! Let's!" Momo responded

Without even waiting for Mina and Chaeng's answer, Jungyeon and Momo has already decided to play the Truth or Dare game.

"I'll go buy something first, wait for me" said Jungyeon and left the room. After she went out, she came back to the room after few minutes with cans of beer and an empty bottle on her hands.

"What should be the rules, Jungyeon-ah?" asked Momo

"Well, it's simple.. I'll first spin this empty bottle and if the bottle points at you, you've to choose either Truth or Dare. BUT if you couldn't or fails to answer the truth or do the dare, then just drink half a can of beer as the penalty. How does that sound?" explained Jungyeon

"Who's the one going to say what's the question or the dare?" asked Momo

"The first one to say something after that person chooses Truth or Dare.." Jungyeon responded

Mina and Chaeng were still silent. They didn't have any choice and couldn't refuse the game anyway. So the four of them started to play the game. Junyeon started to spin the bottle. All of them wish that the bottle won't point at them.