Chapter Eighty-Four

Začít od začátku

While Zach is beating the guy out of his wits, the Anderson guy stood up and tried attacking him but I stopped him by throwing a punch at his cheek. The force gives my knuckles a stinging feeling at the collision of his cheek. Damn that hard cheek.

The Anderson guy groaned in pain as he touched the cheek I threw the punch at. I became satisfied when I saw the huge gash on his cheek.

"You bitch!" He spat in anger as he stood up.

"You punk!" I growled back at him with a show of my canines. I may be a female and he might be a male but never underestimate females. Since birth, I trained myself to fight, to defend myself from my bullies. Everything improved even more when Edmund exposed me in the world of martial arts and I learned how to fight even more during the times we do our gangster activities, that includes illegal underground fighting. I learned how to win, how to determine weakness; in martial arts or personal, I also learn how to bring down bigger, stronger, and faster opponent and this punk won't be any exception.

Lunging at me, Zach beat me to even fire at him. He have Anderson immediately on the ground. Turning behind me when I heard the other guy move, he lunged at me and it surprises me with his speed. His punch threw me off balance but I blocked it off and managed to stay upright. He lunged at me again and this time, I sidestepped him with a hard jab on the back of his neck.

Creating a distance between us like the way I use to with my fights, my eyes calculating his every movement, every twitch of the muscle, the timing, his breathing. It took me another two hits before I finally confirmed his weakness. When he lunged at me again with his body twitching to raise his right leg to attack me again, I faked defensive and when he bracing his self for the intent to blow, I ducked and hit him hard in his back, satisfied when I heard a loud crack and a loud painful growl. He fell on the ground hard, writhing in pain.

Zach tried to lunge at him but I held him back. "Zach enough. He's defenseless" I said. He's breathing so hard but I know it is not from exertion, it's from his rage and the restraint he's keeping in his self.

Looking back at the once beautiful restaurant, all is a mess. It is very clear and vivid that a storm conquered it. The other guy and Anderson is both laying unconscious and bloody on the floor. There are blood on the glass walls and the tables and chairs are either flipped, broken or in remnants.

Zach crouched down the level of the nearly unconscious guy. Grabbing his throat and lifting him up with an earth-shattering roar "You better stay away from me and my fiancé Jake. Tell your brother and cousins that because next time you try anything with any of us, it'll be your headless body lying on the ground. The government knows so well how many offense you did at us and they won't stop me from killing any of you once you do something on my family, that includes my fiancé here that just brought you to your knees. Hurt her in anyway and I'll burn your sick souls in hell and worse" his voice almost turning into a feral growl. This is not a threat, it is a promise and the guy knows so well he'll do it with burning passion.

The hands that is grabbing the guy's throat tightened as the guy struggled and claw at his hands, his face turning pale to bluish and I know Zach is going to kill him if he continues.

Placing my hand on his arm, I pulled it away as it shook in my touch. He released him and stood up, pulling me in his arms, he buried his face in my neck and took deep breaths in to calm himself.

AN: Aaah suspense! Guys, is there a Chapter Eighty-Three in the story in your mobile? It didn't show in my notification but it shows as published in my editing. Please notify me and I'll try to fix it. Thanks!

-❤MA_011