015;

yeon joo was kind of dumb to wake up at 4am in the morning when today was actually a school holiday. nonetheless, she couldn't sleep, which brings her walking to the backyard to check on her lovely plants.

the bangtan plants were sleeping soundly. it was kind of adorable, as all of them were lying on one another's leaves. this was totally in contrast to broad daylight, when they bickered and fought like there was no tomorrow.

not far away, laid the bucket of the plants' daily nutrition supplies. yeon joo sauntered over, only to see that there was a tiny bit of poop left and she frowned. at this rate, how is she going to fertilise the plants?

"achoo!" and her nose shit flew into the bucket of poop.

her eyes lit up at the sight of this. if she was suffering from constipation and there were no poop supply, she could easily just dig her nose for shit right?

so she did, digging her nose in every area possible, trying to dig out a large amount of shit until she felt that her nose was empty.

her ears started to get itchy, so she dug it with her finger. after she finished digging, she looked at her finger and saw that there were a decent amount of ear shit too!

fumbling her pocket, she took out two cotton buds which she kept it for emergency (in case a pedophile attacks her, she can use it to tickle his nipples), and started digging her ears thoroughly. she squeaked here and then whenever it touches a sensitive spot and by the time she finishes, a large amount of shit had been accumulated.

the bucket was by then half filled, even though yeon joo tried every way possible to find shit in her body and elsewhere. she frowned again. this was definitely still insufficient to feed all her plants that have big appetites.

"oh shit, not again!" her ears perked up at the familiar voice coming from somewhere. curious, she searched high and low for the voice, until she found that the voice came from her neighbour's backyard.

she jumped again to see who was it, and she could not believe her eyes. it was jeon jungkook from her school! he was squatting in the middle of backyard, and yeon joo's eyes were drawn to a pile of brown solid object under his ass.

that's right.

"jungkook! psssst!" she kept on jumping, waving her hands for attention, but to no avail. she was so desperate to get his attention that she threw one of her slippers, aiming at him, but ended up hitting the huge ass dog who was sleeping. the dog stirred a little and yeon joo's heart was accelerating as she mumbled incoherent prayers, but luckily the dog did not open its eyes and it was still in deep slumber.

"jung yeon joo?" jungkook's (the human) eyes almost popped out of the socket when he saw yeon joo. his first instinct was to cover his pile of poop underneath him. and his second instinct was to check if the bangtan's plants were around because he was hella traumatised after the incident in school.

"no no no! i need that!" she pointed at his poop. jungkook was dumbfounded. he was not sure if he sees it correctly that she was pointing at his poop or he was just hallucinating.

"need what?"

"that!" yeon joo pointed again at his poop. jungkook's jaw dropped and his eyes widened. what on earth did she need his poop for?

"my plants! fertiliser! you dumbo! i'll ask namjoon the nettle to splash you with holy water in return! please! lend! me! your! poop!"

jungkook was just beyond confused as he looked at his poop underneath him. "okay......? poop can be lent...?"

"alright!" yeon joo grinned, and ran out of the backyard and basically her house, and ran into her neighbour's house.

"holy shit, so, jungkook was actually her neighbour all along?" jungkook the bamboo spoke. the bangtan plants were secretly awake, and they had heard the whole conversation. how can they not be awake when their owner was literally just screaming?

"yeah, you're her neighbour!" hoseok the dandelion wriggled his leaves as he joked. jungkook the bamboo used his leaves to scratch his stem. what was this weird feeling?

"so, that gigantic fiery dog belongs to him, hahahahahahaha—" namjoon the nettle nervously laughed, as he recalled what he did to the human previously in the school 'battle'.

"that's right! the dog!" jungkook the bamboo all of a sudden exclaimed. the bulb in his head suddenly lit up and he was caught in the 'aha!' moment.

"what about the dog?" jimin the spinach questioned in concern. he was eager to hear what the bamboo had to say, like always.

"the dog smells exactly the same as me!"

-

the pHOTO IS GOLD BC ITS BY @j-eongguk (sHE SENT TO ME LIKE LAST YEAR OR SOMETHING I CANT BELIEVE IM ONLY POSTING IT RN SORRY XUAN I STILL LOVE YOU A LOT)

appreciate art :")

pS ; iM BACK EVERYONE I LOVE ALL OF YOU THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR WAITING !!