"Did I mention the pyramid of gold?" I asked him knowing I had mentioned it already.

"Twice." Rick said getting annoyed.

"Alexander the Great sent troops in search of it." I said trying to spike his interest.

"Hooray for him." He wasn't biting.

"So did Caesar." Evy yelled up to us.

"Look what happened to his career." Rick mumbled under his breath, I stifled a laugh.

"And Napoleon." I said.

"Yeah, but were smarter than him. Taller too." Rick made his point.

"Exactly. That's why we're the ones who are gonna find it." I told him knowing I would win this argument or I would go without my husband on this journey.

"Because we're taller?" He asked me. I rolled my eyes. I walked up the small stairs and grabbed the book I needed and jumped off into Rick's waiting arms.

"That's why I love you." I smiled at him as he set me back on my feet.

"Nice try." He knew I was trying to con him into this. Just as he was saying that, I heard something fall in the next room. Evy yelled that she would check it out.

"All I'm saying is let's be cautious. If anything happened to you, I would never forgive myself." Rick voiced his concerns to me. Awhh he was worried about me. He shouldn't be, I could take care of myself.

"Rick. I've been doing this sort of thing my entire life you have to know I can handle any situation... Right?" I asked him actually concerned, he didn't know I'd been in plenty of scuffles without him to know how to handle myself.

"Have I kissed you today?" He asked completely avoiding my question, I hated when he did that. Ugh. He leaned in to kiss me, however, I turned my head last minute so he kissed my cheek. "I hate it when you do that." He said to me. I sighed and quickly redeemed myself by kissing him. He dipped me down extending our kiss. After we broke apart I looked up seeing someone's bra hanging from my cabinet. Rick followed my stare.

"Those knickers are not mine." I said to Rick. Clearly, we hadn't been home in a week or so.

"Jonathan." Rick said, knowing Jon he'd probably brought some broad home. Rick went off to find Jonathan while I made my way back down the stairs to go find Evy and Alex. I ended up running into Alex first.

"Happy to be home?" I asked him.

"Couldn't be happier." Oh crap something was off I knew it in the kids tone. I choose to ignore it, I didn't wanna know yet.

"Its the Year of the Scorpion." I said to him pulling the book from behind my back showing him the page and handing him the book.

"Neat." He said reading as he did so.

"Thought you might like that. Where'd your mother get to?" I asked him curiously.

"Not sure, I thought she went into the dining room." Alex said. I nodded and walked off in that direction to try to find Evy. I walked around the dining hall and then into the main hall to see if she'd wandered off there. I found her finally, back with Alex asking about the key to the chest.

"Good evening." That's a new voice, I spun around to be met with a guy in red robes. What the hell.

"Who are you? What are you doing here?" Evy asked the million-dollar questions.

"I'm looking for the chest, of course." He said matter of factly. Fuck, I brought this upon us. It's always something.

"Give it to me now." He demanded as Alex picked up the chest. I walked over to my sword display, picking out my favorite.