A/N:List of Arcs and Eon Spirit Magic Explained

•Romeo Arc(Chapters 1-2)
•Nightfall Arc(Chapters 3-4)
___________________________
GUESS WHO'S BACK?!
I know,not that many Arcs for this Volume.However,sometimes it takes baby steps to reach great success.
Eon Spirit Magic is a holder type magic.It's users are Anna Dragneel,Weissologia Eucliffe,and Eve.
Now,Eon Spirit Magic is similar to Celestial Spirit Magic,but just different spirits.These spirits DID represent the holidays,such as Christmas,Thanksgiving,New Years,ect,but I decided to make it a little more simpler,not cause a HUGE MIGRAINE,and just based them off of the Greek Gods and Goddesses.These spirits have Bronze Keys.Then there are the Platinum keys,which also contain spirits.They are the guardians of the 4 seasons (Fuyuko,Harumi,Natsumi,and Aiko),the Princesses of the Sun and Moon(Solora and Lunala),the Cloud Dragon,Pruff,and the Star Serpent,Pimmy.
Then,there's the White Key.The spirit belonging to the white key is Rhea,the Mother of Gods.
Coming next,are the Emerald Keys.The Spirits of these keys are Psyche,Athena,Iris,and Persephone.
To summon Chronos,Father Time,you must break the White Key in order to summon him.The key will soon reform over a long,long time(about 3-7 years).The same thing goes for an emerald key,but only if the Spirit of that key agrees.Their key will take just as long to reform,like the white key.

And with all that being said,Have a nice day!!