5: uh Thomas?

Thomas POV

My friend Charlotte was coming over all the way from Australia to visit, I was waiting at the airport for her, I kept checking my phone for a text to indicate that she is off the plane & I felt my phone go off making a whistle noise, I check my phone & saw it was from her.

Charlie🎧🎹🎶: I'm here, just walking out the front now
Thomas🎬📽: Ok I'm waiting out front
Charlie🎧🎹🎶:Ok

I put my phone away when all of a sudden Charlotte scared me "ah!" I yelled out then we started laughing "& the kangaroo wins again!" She cheered, I helped her put her things in the car & we got in "so how's life?" She asked "it's good, you?" I asked back "yeah not to bad, almost have a million subscribers!" She cheered again, I smile at her "well when you hit a million I'll take you out for dinner sound fair?" I asked "yes!" She agreed, she turned the radio on & I song I didn't know started playing, Charlie obviously knows it.

-time skip-

As we pulled into my drive way & put her bags inside we sat down on the couch, we were on our phones when she let out a yelp & pointed towards Princey "what the fuck?" She said looking at him then me "not a good time?" Princey asked "of course it's not a good time, he had a friend over that didn't know about us so of course it's not a good time" Anxiety said as he appeared with the others "there's four of you?" She exclaimed while asking.

"Yeah...please don't think I'm weird" I mumbled when I felt her hug me "I will not think any less of you other then my best friend Thomas Sanders the almighty" she said in more of a posh voice before we started laughing when there was an actual posh voice "Charlotte did you just try & copy my accent?" "Wait you have them too?" I asked "...maybe..." came the reply as 5 more appeard "you have 6!" I exclaimed "yeah...welp Thomas meet Princess but preferably Riley, Logic also known as Lilly, Morality, Anxiety but prefera the nickname Anx has she has not told us her real name, Gamer & Harmony" she said as I took note of who's who.

"Wait is her name Harmony because you like music?" I asked "yup, Gamer is my gamer side of things, Morality is my deepest yet happy feelings, from time to time she can be very sad" she explained "sadder then me & that says something" Anx said which earned her a slap on the back of the head "ow miss-sing-a-lot" "shut up hot topic" "aw you think I'm hot" "shut up emo nightmare" "that is me" "dang it just shut up already Anx" "make me" "fine" & what happened next was Riley kissed Anx, Charlotte's Morality started cheering "about time" Charlotte said as they pulled away "*cough* well then..." Riley said as Anx said nothing.

"I'm going back to my room" Anx & Riley said as they dissapered "we're all going back" Lilly said as she grabbed Charlotte's Morality & they dissapered "aw but I wanna stay & play" Gamer whined "well mum left before we did so we can stay" Harmony cheered as they sat on the couch "aren't you two abit young to stay out here without Morality?" Charlie asked "uh your right bye Charlie!" They said clicking their fingers & disappearing.

"You know what we're all going to go" Anxiety said as Charlotte & I just sat on the couch "alright bye!" We said as they all sank down "today has already been hectic & I just got here" we laughed.

Once again as it all started we were on the couch, on our phones, I was looking through my youtube comments while Charlie was checking her subscribers after an hour of sitting there she started cheering "Thomas! Oh my god! I just hit 1 million subscribers!" That night we celebrated at pizza hut & had a few bottles of coke with us as well.

"Probably most fun but hectic day ever" she said as we walked into the house "well goodnight Charlie but I'm going to bed" I said walking up the stairs "yeah I'm going to bed too, I need my sleep" she said as she walked up the stairs "night Thomas" "night Charlotte".
________________

Another one done.

Yeah after like a week

It was two days Anxiety calm down

Yeah Anx give me some credit here

Alright alright thanks for putting me in the book

It's alright Anx
Anyway
Peace out
gamers even if your not one XD
SarstarPlayZ out!