5 - Party Dramas

Zacznij od początku

"Fuck you look hot." Nate gasps.

"Gotta agree with him." Dawn adds.

"Me too." Lis winks.

"Piss off." I role my eyes, heaving up my boots in exasperation.

"Let's go!" Lis claps her hands together and rounds us up to get into my car.

Stomping my feet like a child I get in the car and Felicity practically sped all the way to Louis'. Geez. Someone's super desperate.

"Remember what I said. No alcohol." I warn Felicity as we step out of the car.

"No promises!" She giggles, running away from me into the party.

"Oh you fucking bitch! We only were going bc you weren't drinking! Get back here hoe!" I chase after her, ignoring the cheer squad of Nate and Dawn behind me.

I neared the door and decided not to look like a crazy bitch running inside. So I began to walk and hesitantly entered the house. How many people were here? Crap balls...

"See you on the other side queen." Nate pats my shoulder and enters the house, followed by Dawn.

"Wait don't leave me-" Oh. Too late.

Completely unaware of anyone around me I huff loudly and make my way around. I headed to what I presumed was the kitchen in search of anything to put in my system. Wouldn't hurt right? I'm "partying".

After discovering an unopened bottle of vodka I poured myself a shot and took it down as quickly as I could. On departure, I picked up a vodka cruiser just for taste.

Waltzing around the party I looked at faces. Observing all the teens and most likely underage kids at the party. Their mums are gonna kill them.

"Hey gorgeous, glad you could make it." I get startled, Louis chuckled at my ninja reflexes and lowered my "karate-chopping" hands.

"I'm not glad. Hey have you seen Felicity?" I ask him.

"Not since our makeout- no." He smirked coming around behind me to grab my waist.

"Ew dude really? It's been like barely 15 minutes." I roll my eyes at him and pry his hands off my body harshly.

"Hey what can you do." He shrugs, "She's kinda obsessed with me."

Staring at his stupid face I begin to walk away.

"Hey, let me introduce you to some people." He offers, grabbing my arm before I can walk further away.

"I'm alright thanks." I yank my arm out of his grip and walk away.

I have a bit of a look upstairs for Felicity. No sign of her, Dawn or Nate anywhere. This sucks.

After skulling my cruiser I decide to go for a tequila shot. Yeah, I know I'm going fast but to be honest I'm quite tolerant with alcohol, all it really does is make me fuzzy.

On my way back to the kitchen I am stopped abruptly. I again was shocked by the sudden contact with the cold wall due to me staring at the floor as I walked.

"What is with people and startling me-" I start to rant as my eyes lock with those green ones.

"Oh look. Hey sir." I taunt, smirking slightly at him.

"I told you already what calling me that does to me Margo, be careful with what you say. You don't want to have to make me fuck the living daylights out of you, don't you baby?" Oh...

My breath hitches as I stared into his dark emerald green eyes. I don't know what it is about this boy. I'm always able to stand up for myself and feel strong. But now I just feel weak.