realization (06.)

Start from the beginning

"is daddy bruno jealous?" you playfully asked, smirking. he stared at you until he pulled you by the waist and made you straddle him on the chair. "oh, baby girl, don't play with me," he whispered as he nipped and suckled at the flesh of your neck.

your eyes snapped closed, loving the feel of his mouth all over you. he moved his hands to the curve of your ass and began massaging and groping it. you were now a panting, highly aroused mess. until someone intervened, that is.

"hey! love birds! it's time to go back on!" eric shouted and bruno withdrew from you. he bent down and kissed the corner of your lips, running back out to the awaiting crowd.

after composing yourself, you returned back to the sidelines with urbana by your side. "you guys annoy me," she blurted out. you eyed her with confusion etched all over your face. "what?"

"you and bruno; you guys annoy me," she said again.  "why?" you chuckled, watching the guys onstage. "because it's so damn obvious that you both are pretty much in love with one another and y'all just mess around," she shrugged.

you couldn't help but to burst into a fit of laughter. "what?! you're crazy! i can't stand bruno sometimes!" you continued giggling, but she just looked at you with a straight face.

"maybe, but you love him and he loves you," you scoffed and returned your gaze back to bruno. with all these new thoughts consuming you, you hadn't realized that the show was over and that the arena was now vacant.

"y/n, let's go! we're gonna head out to the club!" eric interrupted you. you followed him and the rest of the crew out to the back. you guys entered the limo and took off.

on the journey there, everyone was drinking and laughing and having a good time. you were seated next to bruno who was the life of the party. he cracked jokes; making everyone burst into laughter.

once you arrived, the bouncer immediately led you into the vip area. you took a seat in the big-rounded leather couch and ordered a strawberry daiquiri.

you hadn't interacted with anyone much. urbana's words were still clouding your mind. what if i do love him?

"what you thinkin' about?" bruno slid in next to you, placing his calloused hand on your inner thigh. "nothing," you said, trying to not make it awkward. "oh, come on now, baby. you know that shit doesn't work on me. just tell me... what's bothering you?" he squeezed your thigh as some form of reassurance.

you didn't want to burden anyone with your drunken thoughts, so you pounced on his lap and attached your lips to his. he gladly took a hold of your body; caressing it.

despacito by luis fonsi ft. daddy yanke began blasting through the speakers and you started grinding down onto bruno. he let out small grunts of pleasure, tangling his fingers in your locks.

he pulled away first. "damn...," he panted, "what's gotten into you?" you ignored his question and stood up and led him to the dance floor. there, you began dancing against him, moving to the rhythm of the song.

bruno kept his hands on your hips, loving the way your ass moved against his hard member. "if you keep moving like that, i might just fuck you in the middle of this dance floor," he grunted into your ear. "why don't you?" you seductively replied.

he let out a low, gutural growl and spun you around, searching for the nearest restroom. he knocked impatiently but he only received moans coming from the other side. "seems like someone already beat us to it," you laughed.

he guided you towards the back door where the limo was waiting. "are we leaving?" the chauffeur inquired. "nah, man. go have yourself a drink, you deserve it," bruno slipped him a couple bills and he was off.

in the limo, bruno had pretty much ripped your jumpsuit off of you, leaving you bare. he was now in between your thighs, kissing, biting and sucking the soul out of you.

"yes, baby! fuck!" you repeatedly exclaimed, tugging at his luscious curls. he began eating you out more ferociously, causing your hips to buck, toes to curl and eyes to roll as you experienced one the most intense orgasms ever.

you laid there on the seat, in pure bliss. bruno peppered kisses all over your body, whispering sweet nothings. "i love you," you blurted out as he was kissing his way around your breasts.

he halted his movements and looked down at you. "what?" he asked, not sure if he'd heard correctly. you pulled him down so he was laying on top of you and repeated your words.

"i love you, bruno. i have loved you since i first saw you but i finally realized it tonight," he continued to stare intently, not uttering a single word. "okay, now you're making me feel stupid," you mumbled, getting up and putting your outfit back on.

he pushed you back down and said, "i love you too," he moved strands of your hair behind your ear, tracing patterns all over your face with his index finger.

"you have no idea how many times i stayed up and wondered how i was going to say those three little words to you," he whispered.

you smiled and kissed the palm of his hand.

***

"bitch, what i'd tell you?!" urbana yelled as you told her that you and bruno were now a couple. you rolled your eyes playfully, giving her time to gloat.

"you're so dumb," you laughed along with her. "i'm sorry, i think i deserve a thank you. i mean, you finally have your boo because of me," she said, flipping her hair over her shoulder.

"thank you urb," you said monotonously, pretending not to care. "so when are y'all gonna give me some nieces and nephews?" your eyes went wide and threw a pillow at her, while she giggled. 

***
i'm feeling a little 50/50 on this imagine but i wanted to upload something for you guys. also, i was thinking... i want to write an actual book based off the movie 13 going on 30. if i did decide to write it, would y'all read it? please comment (-:
-e 🥀