29

i watched the kids play with jaehyun. i smiled from ear to ear. "min? you okay?" appa sat next to me, "yeah, seeing the kids this happy makes me remember eunji and i back then."  my voice seem to have gotten softer and softer. mark was busy with the preparations for their comeback, i'm excited, they're back.

appa made me lean on his shoulders. "you got the family you've always wanted." i smiled. "jieun, she reminds me so much on eunji. the way she talks, plays. it's like we actually have eunji with us. minyoung seems to get more quieter since jonghyun gave her books. and minhyuk, he reminds me so much of mark and you appa."   

minyoung ran up to us, "eomma look at what i got you!" she handed the flower to me before running away. "i wish i had more time to see them grow up into teenagers at least." we turned to see eomma in her wheelchair, being pushed by jonghyun. the kids and jaehyun sat with us. i noticed jaehyun's eyes. "don't worry, she'll be fine." i whispered and held his hands. we all looked up in the sky. "i want to all let you know, all four of you. that i love you all so so much." i closed my eyes and let the tears roll. 

jieun held eomma's hand, while minyoung sat on jonghyuns lap. minhyuk stood up in front of me. "eomma, is halmoni okay?" minhyuk asked. i nodded. "she's resting, give her a kiss." all three gave her long kisses on the cheek. jaehyun, jonghyun and i did as well. "i'll be with her soon." i hugged jaehyun. we both couldn't hold our tears in. 

even if i got to spend a little time with my family, with eomma, it was worth it.

my mark – i heard what happened 
my mark – do you want me there now?
my mark – the boys would understand

minltuan – no it's okay
minltuan – it just hurts 
minltuan – but i'm okay
minltuan – mark?

my mark – yes? 

minltuan – i love you 

my mark – i love you too, no matter what!