15

i walked home. what he said was still echoing in my mind. i got inside and plopped myself on the couch.

"oppa, you said you loved me!" i could feel mark staring at me. "in my life, i only loved five girls in my life. my mum, my sisters, my ex girlfriend and, minjae." my eyes widen, so did bora and so did the boys.

i could see her smirk. "i'll tell the ceo about this then!" she was about to leave when i stopped her. "please don't!" she smiled. "leave your job then." she slammed the door be hide her.

i turned to the boys, "give us sometime please?" they left one by one.

i walked back and forth thinking about what to say or what to even do about this situation. "if she tells, you're career is on the line. again. i can't let that happen." he looked at me.

"min, you're not leavi-" "i need to mark!" he shook his head. "the past months, i was given happiness around you all. you don't know how glad i was when i saw you and jinyoung oppa. i need to do this mark. you need to understand that i'm doing this because i care about you. because, i too, love you."

i messaged hyeri, the only friend who i could talk to right now.

minmin – hey
minmin – it hurts

hyeri – unnie
hyeri – what's wrong
hyeri – wanna meet up?

minmin – sure