18

"where's jackson?" everyone pointed to his room. i knocked on the door. no answer. "hyeri, how is she? you are too? but we haven't been on a date yet. really! okay okay. i'll get ready!"

i walked away. hyeri? oh hyeri? my hyeri? and jackson? date? she? my mind was asking too many questions. minutes later, jackson came out with his hoodie. "i'll be back later!" seconds after he left, i followed.

i shouldn't be doing this. but i was too curious. he entered the cafe near the jyp building. there wasn't much people inside.

i sat at a table beside them. he's phone started ringing. "i'll be back. don't leave!" she smiled. it was her. she's gotten prettier. she turned to me but i hid be hide the menu. "j-jinyoung?" she moved to sit across me. "jackson? really?"

she kept staring at me. "what are you doing here?" she asked. "to get a coffe-""you hate coffee!" she was serious. "i came to see of minjae was here too." she sighed. jackson came back in. "oh jinyoung, what are you doing here?  who this?" i glared. "nice try."

"where's minjae?" i asked. "on a plane back to la." hyeri replied. she checked her watch. "i should get going, i'm going to miss my flight. sorry we couldn't have a proper date jackson. next time! and, it was nice seeing you." she walked away.

"great. i don't think i'll ever see her again."