Orochimaru?

(This is what she looks like as a dragon, other than the fact that the crystals and scales are made of titanium, not Ice

(This is what she looks like as a dragon, other than the fact that the crystals and scales are made of titanium, not Ice.)

On her way to find her cousin, Kyoko decided to talk to her inner dragon. 'So... what do I even call you? I feel kinda awkward just calling you my inner beast or dragon...' she asked the dragon. 

'You may refer to me however you want, but I may get mad if it's stupid.' The dragon said answering her. 

'How about Luna?' Kyoko asked. 

'Sounds nice, but why did you choose that?' Luna asked. 

'Honestly, because it means "moon" and being a blue dragon it just fits.' She said, slightly giggling aloud. A few minutes passed awkwardly until Kyoko thought of something else to ask Luna. 'So, I do have another question... do you remember that Orochimaru guy Tsunade and Jiraiya were talking about? I can't remember ever meeting anyone with that name ever and they said when I met-' Kyoko was interrupted by the loud sigh that came from the dragon who was now controlling her flying body. 

'I do... he was the only one I let near us and Konan because not only did he show no signs of wanting to hurt us, he smelled of being a knowledge seeker unlike everyone else in the village who stunk of wanting to kill for power, love or lust he had none of that till he left a year or two later...' 

'What's wrong with wanting to kill or die for love?'

'When humans truly fall in deep love, they become blind to others around them. So much so that they can't tell what the right thing is and what is the wrong thing to do. For example, when they find a creature like you. They'd listen to anyone who convinced them they'd give them something they really wanted.' Luna paused. 'As it was, the one you call "Lady Tsunade" and the one you call "Lord Jiraiya" were both after killing you and your cousin the night your parents died. Not because their "Hokage" told them to but because they were promised something they wanted... for the blonde one it was "Dan" her now dead lover and for the silver-haired one it was... well I think you know him well enough to know what it was.' She explained. 

Kyoko gasped as she realized they lied to her about more than what she'd originally thought. 'Why did they lie to me? and for so long...'

'Because they know your clan's abilities and are well aware of the fact that you could wipe their village off the face of the earth in just a blink of an eye.' Luna told her as they finally landed in the Rain village, but not without explaining how to return to her normal form.