Chapter 14~ Shock or Confusion??

"HAILEY!!!" I gasped as I looked at the 3 faces that were glaring at me, I'm pretty sure that if looks could kill I would be there by now.

I gulped, I was confused yet shocked at the same time, my Best friends had caught me on a date with....

"JUSTIN BIEBER, YOU KNOW JUSTIN BIEBER??!" Jamie yelled off the top of her lungs, which caused her skin tone to change from a nice cream colour to a RED, I didn't know how to respond, I just faced them with terror written all over my facial expression.

"I see how it is Hailey..... so Firstly you got your cousin to LIE, to us and tell us that you aren't feeling well so that you can go on a date with THIS!!" Hannah yelled at me while pointing and Justin.

"Excuse me but 'THIS has a name" Justin backed himself. Hannah rolled her eyes at him "Listen here you cheerio bowl, I don't give a damn about that, you should even be grateful that I referred to you as 'this" she hissed at him.

Hannah looked at me closely eyeing me "I don't even know you anymore Hailey, because the Hailey I know would never ever, do such a thing" and with that she walked away with Caitlin.

Jamie stood there with shock written all over her face, I got up from my seat and went over to go and hug her, I don't know why I did but, my body obviously thought that it was the right thing to do at that moment.

"Jamie i'm so so sorry, that I lied to you, I really didn't mean to" I whispered into her ear.

"I know that you didn't mean to, HELL I would have done the same thing, but I would be a liar if I didn't say that it does hurt me, that you lied to........."

"I know Jamie and I am sooooo, soo sorry I..."

"You've said sorry and I have forgiven you already" she smiled at me "Next time, just tell me the truth, If I had known that you was going on a date with JB, I would have handcuffed us together" she winked at me, which caused me to laugh.

"I believe that you have a date to continue, so I'm going to leave you to it" she hugged me again and left.

I turned around to face Justin who was sitting down on our table playing with the napkin.

JUSTIN P.O.V

I Justin Bieber was referred to as 'THIS' You know normally that would have gotten to me and I would have gone mad, but surprisingly I didn't care why......?? I am just as clueless as you are.

Hailey sat down on the chair opposite me, she crossed her leg, and started tapping her rosey  lips with her index finger. I dropped the napkin that I was playing with and sat up straight.

"What a night huh??" I asked her.

she looked down at her dress "you can say that again" she smiled and looked up at me "I think its about time that we went home" I nodded my head in agreement.

I walked around her side of the table to pull her chair out for her, Nice works Biebs, no..no no this has gotta to stop!!

We walked to the car in silence, we drove home in silence, it wasn't like those awkwards silences it was a peaceful silence, nothing needed to be said the atmosphere was just calm.

I drove into her driveway and I quickly got out of the car to get to the her side of the door, and opened it for her, she stepped out of the car and smiled at me.

"Thank you Justin"

Hailey P.O.V

He gave me a head nod "Its all good" he smiled at me, I started walking to my front door just as I was about to put the keys in my door.

...............................

_____________________________________________________________________

Its been a long time I know, I'm sorry for the wait, I have been so busy with school and family but ... IM BACK NOW, I have so many things to catch up on, and have you all got your Believe Album what is your fav song off the Album, let me know.

Take care and God Bless Ann x