Chapter 10~ Phone's and feet.

Justin POV

she was looking at anything but my eye's am I really that unattractive ?? I didn't know what to say , It was an akward silence quite uncomfortable might I add .

She looked beautiful , I hadn't complimented her yet , I think it's about time that I use my Bieber charm to get some , Hopefully , I highly doubt it.

"You ... look beautiful Hailey" I stuttered.

"I errr.......... so do you" she started to blush .

"You look so cute when you blush , and thank you for the compliment my Lady " I chuckled while attempting to put on my best british accent .

"My lord , if you are trying to put on a british accent , you should try harder" she giggled

"Wow Hailey , that was really good , where did you learn to do that??" I ws shocked , that has got to be the best british accent I have heard by far.

She touched the tip of her nose " That's for me to know and for you to find out " she smirked , playing hard to get , I can play a long.

"Really " she nodded her head at me .

Hailey POV

I don't know what I was doing but I had just gained this confidence in me , and I I was flirting with him , well that's what Jamie will call it ,  I should'nt even listen to her , I don't know why I bother sometimes , but the conversation was running smoothly with Justin, he is so sweet , the amount of times that I have blushed this evening is unbelivable.

Talking about evening its quite dark out now , I shoud be heading home , I don't want my mother to get mad at me.

"Justin I need to go now , thank you for in...."

"Hold up , let me give you a ride home , its quite chilly outside don't want my Hails to get sick " he informed me.

"You would do that " I questioned him

"Of course , let me just get my keys " he went off and came back to get me , I stood up and nearly fell to the ground but someone caught me and helped me to my feet again.

"Hails you need to watch where you step , be careful" Justin stated worringly .

"I know , it's these heels " I said while trying to gain my balance on them , I decided that I will take them off and walk to the car , because If I walk any further in them I'm pretty sure that I will never be able to walk again.

We walked out of the house , well I like to call it a masion , and hopped inside his range rover , the car was so beautiful you could tell that he loved it with his everything , the inside and outside of the car was clean there was not a litter in sight , he is a clean boy impressive .

"Your feet are really cute " Justin chuckled at me , I became self concious and started to place one of my feet on top of the other.

"Hey , no need to get uncomfortable , I'm sorry if I made you body concious, well feet " he chuckled .

I couldn't help but laugh a little bit to , we arrived at my house, he parked in the drive way. " Once again , Thank you Justin , for inviting and for taking me home , and tell Jazzy I said Hi and thank you to her , after all it is her birthday" I smiled at him.

He took his hand of the steering wheel and reached into the pocket on the side of the drivers door , he brought out a bag and handed it to me.

"Justin I can't , thank you but no thanks " I gave him back the bag.

"You haven't even opened the bag yet , and I insist on you taking it , think of it as a little gift from me to you " he winked , I just shook my head and opened up the bag to get the box out of it .

"You used Jazmyns wrapping papaer to wrap my gift " I questioned him while crossing my arms

"Yh I just couldn't hand it over to you like that " he shrugged, I smiled at him to let him know ,I was only joking.

"Oh my ,I wow , oh haha" I laughed , I was shocked he bought me a phone, he had a smug look on his face I playfully hit him on his shoulder and he playfully winced in pain.

"Thank you so much Justin" I squealed , yes having a phone is a big Deal for me but the latest Iphone4 ,that's too much to take in, I went round to his side of the door , I opened it and embraced him in a big hug.

"Hails this is nothing , honestly " he chuckled , he has no idea about how big of a deal this is .

"Thank you, Thank you " I squealed again while trying to work my new phone.

"This is the on button , and you have me on speed dial so if there's anything you need just hit me up" he winked at me playfully , I think??.

"I have a feeling that I'm going to be doing so tonight " I informed him.

He nodded his head and pecked me on my left cheek , he waited for me to enter my house and waved me off .

"Hailey what , is that in your hand" My mum questioned me oh shoot , I thought she was going to be finishing up late today at work today .

"Its errrr I -III Phone4 " I stuttered.

"Who bought it for you " she asked me while rolling her eyes.

"Welll I err it was ................Justin"

_____________________________________________________________________________

OOOOOH what do you think is going to happen??

I would Like to say thank you , for all the people who are voting , commenting , and fanning , it means a lot and to know that all of you are supporting me means a lot to me :) 

I do not consider you as my fans, all of y'all are my Homies ya HEARD :D

Luv Ann xxx