"Hey," he smiled as he walked closer to me. "You're Alaska right? Alpha Riverwalk's daughter?"

"Yeah," I smiled and very giddy since he knew who I am. "We decided to come crash your party."

"I'm glad because if you didn't I wouldn't have been able to meet such a beauty."

I blushed at his words. His words and his touch made my knees weak. He would growl in a low tone whenever another pack member tried to speak to me which flattered me. He finally asked me to dance.

"I just will apologize for stepping on your toes in advance," I laughed nervously.

"As long as you don't hurt my heart, we'll be fine." He smiled as he pulled me close.

I smiled as he moved his hands slowly down to the small of my back and his eyes never leaving mine. The way his eyes were displaying different emotions had me in a trance. His eyes would be burning with desire then become cool with love in a split second and then displaying signs of fear and trust at the same time.

"Alaska," hi sighed and then he chuckled. "I may be crazy.. But..'

"Yes?" I asked entranced in his ways. He could ask anything and I would accept.

"I believe you are my mate."

Say what?!?

           🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺

Tristan's POV:

When Liz and I finally came to an agreement we were in the parking lot. All Alaska and I would do was talk. Then Liz and I would plan our... Wedding. We had a plan.

What I hadn't planned was seeing Alaska dancing with another guy.

An Alpha at that.

"Alaska," I growled, loud enough to be heard by everyone there, catching Alaska and her Alpha by surprise. "What are you doing with my mate?!?"

Alaska's eyes watered as she pulled away from the mans arms. She ran into my arms and I kissed her long and deep. Her hands ran over my skin and I held her tightly in my arms.

"I know I love you and I will always love you." I sighed as we caught or breath.

"I love you Tristan." Then, she had a surprised look on her face and stepped back. "This was wrong Tristan. Your mate is right there."

I turned to find Liz crying as she held herself as if trying not to fall apart. Suddenly aware of what happened I held her and cooed sweet words in her ears. She finally was able to breath normally again and this time she held my hand as we talked to Alaska and... Andre.

"I'm so sorry about that Liz," Alaska apologized. "That was just-"

"Please," she smiled weakly in pain. "Just drop it."

"Ok," she whispered. Andre put his arm around Alaska and stared at me with deadly intentions for me.

"You need to stay away from Alaska man." He pretty much growled.

"Why?" I asked upset. "She is my best friend and shes-"

"My mate," he said through clenched teeth.

"Mate?" I asked, my heart tearing. "Alaska?"

"Well," she smiled pathetically. "We just met so-"

"Well we did have our moments right?" Andre asked elbowing her in the side as she forced a smile.

"Sure," she smiled looking away. Andre had look of annoyance that quickly vanished as he laughed.

"Such a jokester." He wrapped her in his arms and kissed her which took all the strength I had not to murder him.

"Liz, I'd like to talk to Alaska. Privately and I swear I won't do anything to hurt you."

"Ok," she smiled and left.

"Touch her and I will murder you," Andre said as he left.

Now it was just her, I and the elephant in the room.

         🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺

Alaska's POV:

"So," I started.

"Alaska I don't care what goes on with you and him or her and I but know I will always love you."

"Tristan we can't keep playing these games," I sighed my hands on my hips. "But I do love you. So much."

"That's why its hard for me to believe Liz," he admitted. "I don't know what's going on but well find out."

"What do we do until then?" I asked sitting down.

"Pretend we just go along with it," he said staring at my legs.

"Tristan," I sighed as I pulled him towards me. "I want you. I need you."

"Are you sure Alaska?" He asked restraining himself from ravaging me.

"Yes," I moaned. "Love me Tristan."

         🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺

Liz's POV:

"Father," Andre spoke. "Tristan and Alaska are still chasing after each other. Liz and Tristan are not moving along and I was rejected by Alaska."

"Well that is unfortunate. They could have been apart our new pack." Father spoke as he rubbed his temple. "Tristan has still not claimed you has he?"

"No," I sighed. "And I'm running out of the perfume the witch made."

"Well if you wouldn't drown yourself in it maybe you'd still have some," Andre had stated rolling his eyes.

"Well we shall visit her soon." He smiled as he stood by the window that showed the Riverwalk's territory. "We shall soon have all this land. You, Andre, will be Alpha. And Liz we will find some place to put you."

I sighed as I knew he would never give me a more important role than breeding. I never wanted to overtake the neighbors territory but my mates life is at stake.

So Tristan and Alaska will need help bringing my father down.