1️⃣4️⃣

Last week of summer
Angela💋💫
Rio invited me to his older cousin, Kermarni, wedding about a week ago and I lodge just remembered last night when he asked if I got the soon to be weds a card cos he forgot.

I sat in my towel, humming along to J cole - cole summer, whilst laying my edges before wrapping them with my silk headscarf. After that I proceeded to cream my body and put my knickers on and a stick on bra.

'I think I need to let it gooo' I sang as I walked into my bathroom to do my makeup. I done winged eyeliner which I guess complimented my large yet chinky eyes and applied my false lashes. You don't know struggle till you try applying lashes, well at least I didn't. After that I put on concealer, blended it out then baked with my Sacha buttercup powder. Next, I added highlight only onto the tip of my button nose and under my freshly done eyebrows. Lastly I sweeped off the powder and sprayed my face with mac fix plus setting spray before washing my hands to get off any leftover makeup and left the bathroom.

I took my cream off the shoulder body con dress out of my wardrobe and slid my self into it. Not gonna lie I felt pretty today.

Rio🍫👙
Hurry up and come mine g

I nodded to myself as if he could see me and took my scarf off my head before fixing my neat bun that sat ontop of my head, added some gold studs into my ears, my nose piercing stud, and a choker round my neck before sliding my feet into my flats and placing my self into my black trench coat. I quickly put my phone, headphones and the card into my clutch before saying bye to my dad and Santana.
"Holla me when you get to the wedding and when you're leaving" my dad said before placing a kiss on my cheek.

I left quickly and made my way down the road to Rios humble abode. I knocked on the door and waited for it to be opened. I bent down quickly adjusting my gold anklet that said 'Angela' on it, a gift from my mum.

"What you saying?"

I got up straight and smiled back shyly. "Nothing, you?"

"Same" Marcelo said, not taking his eyes off me. It was as if he was trying to make me uncomfortable and if that was his intentions he passed with flying colours. "You're looking good" he said chasing my eye contact which I avoided as much as possible

"Thanks" I smiled once again.

"Ah let me let you in" he laughed and said more to himself than anyone me but still moved to the side. As I walked past I felt his eyes burning into me and I didn't like this one bit.

"Rioooo" I yelled up the stairs as I tapped my foot anxiously.

"One minute babyyy" he replied.

Marcelo cleared his throats before walking into the living room and I followed. Don't even ask me why.

"You want a drink Ang?" He asked

"Well we're leaving soon, so I'll be fine, no thanks Marcelo" I smiled back awkwardly.

"Stop being awkward with me man, I'm dying hereee" he laughed making me laugh lightly.

"Sorry"

"It's fine and you honestly are looking really good" He repeated making me blush a little. Being the caramel complexion I am if I blushed hard enough it would how right through, luckily i wasn't blushing too hard.

"Of course she is, Ang you look fucking peng" Rio said as he walked through the living room door in his deep blue suit. Boi did these brothers know how to dress😅.