1️⃣3️⃣

Week 3 of Summer
Angela💋🔑

The girls wanted to get together as ooVoo or the WhatsApp gc got boring after a week or two so I invited them all round including Janelle. I woke up later than usual, 11:27am to be exact because I was on the phone to Marcelo last night until 4 something in the morning. It's been set like this since he gave me a lift home a couple weeks back. He got my number through Kadeem believe🤗. I rolled out of bed and dealt with my hygiene in my ensuite.

Once I came out I connected my phone to the speaker and played my music loudd whilst I got ready for the girls to come. I creamed my skin then sprayed my body with Rihanna nude.
I walked over to my wardrobe and took out black leggings with a oversized Nike top in grey and put them on. I just left my curls down and put on fluffy socks before checking my phone to see a message on the gc saying there on there way.

To burn time I just watched peoples snaps. Kadeem had posted but I didn't watch. I can't bring myself to watch his story these days. The last time me and him spoke properly was at Rios yard in the bathroom. I tried to chat to him every now and then on snap but his replies were just blunt so I left it. Noelle caught me getting emotional one time cos it was on my mind and I told her everything. At first she got onto me for being badmind and a snake to Janelle but I told her I already knew that but I just couldn't help how I felt and she understood.

Speaking of the devil, Noelle messaged me saying 'I'm cold bruv' meaning she was outside🙄😂.  I ran down the stairs to open the door but Santanna had already opened it and the girls were trying to make small talk with him.

"Wagwarn babyluv" Renae grinned as she saw me coming down the final step.

"Where you from again" i screwed before laughing with everyone but her.

"Yuh dutty muddah"she screwed back while laughing.

Santannas aswell as Noelles laughing came to a stop and Santana's face hardened and so did mine as she gave me a quick glance as if to say you alright? I smiled back at her before ushering everyone up to my room.

Everyone climbed onto my bed and got comfy before the gossip begun. "I missed youss" I smiled. "Miss me with that gay shit b" Krystal said making everyone laugh. I played hurt by her words before giving her a cuddle.

Mi 'av a penius for yuh vagina 'olee

Renaes phone began to ring and she blushed before quickly picking it up and leaving the room. Noelle sighed heavily and her eyebrows furrowed. "Wagwarn for you babes?" I asked

"Not wagwarn for me, wagwarn for Tristan bruv." She started. "He's moving maaad these days. Like maud maud maud maud. I think he's cheating or he don't wanna be with me no more or-"

"Ah stop Noelle, why would you think that?" Janelle asked. That's the first thing I've heard her say since she's stepped foot inna my yard uno. Lol.

"Since I gave it up he just wants to see me for me to give it up again. Like he don't take me out or anything no more. It's just a beating ting to him" she said perfectly fine but the pain she was feeling was evident in her sad eyes that connected with nobody elses in the room.

"Fight him" Renae said, trying to lighten the mood which worked abit as we all let out a little laugh.

"Alright nuff chat bout me yeh" Noelle said, forcing a smile. "Wagwarn for you baby love" she said changing the focus to Janelle.

Janelle smiled then looked down into her lap whilst playing with her fingers. "Nothing really".

"So why you smiling bout nothing. Weirdo. Apparently you gave Kadeem ucky yucky" Krystal teased. My whole body tensed up and all attention was on Janelle. Her face scrunched up as her hand raised and slapped Krystal which made her scream and move her hand up and down on her saw thigh.