0️⃣2️⃣

"It was quite dark out for a 6:45am" I thought to my self as I climbed out of bed and walked into my ensuite. I dealt with my hygiene then creamed my body with cocoa butter and applied deodorant.

I walked over to my wardrobe, sliding the mirrored doors across and pulled out my freshly ironed uniform. I put my tights, followed by a black pleated skirt and white blouse on. I pulled my black jumper with the purple logo over my head and lifted my shirt collar so I could tie the purple tie around my neck.

I walked back into my ensuite to sort out my hair. I detangled it with my fingers before tying it up into a bun, purposely leaving out a few stray hairs and to finish my hair off, I slicked down my edges with gel.

I heard my phone vibrate as I was putting on my pink and white fluffy socks and my all black air maxes.

📱Unknown Number
7:05
Babygirl I'm sorry, I miss you x
📱

I rolled my eyes as I saw this. Even though it was an unknown number I knew it was Antoine🙄. My ex. I know I'm only 15 but we had been dealing since yr 9 and I ended things with him the other day. He's only 16 and people older than us are scared of him. The stuff he's done, well what I've heard he's done is honestly disgusting. I felt sick to my stomach when I heard it. He's been bothering me since I ended it like 2weeks ago.

I remember when I first had to sit next to him when he first came in yr9. Ah he was so awkward and quiet. He's just a mystery. When u first looked into his dark brown eyes I could see he's been through shit and he was hurt. So I opened up to him first and then he opened up to me. We became close. My friends and his just fitted together perfectly. As time went by we got closer, and we started dealing. Around that time "rumors" started spreading about him. Me being the naive stupid little girl I believed him. I wasn't even close to Rio anymore because he kept telling me about the "rumors". I should've believed him, he is my bestfriend.

But two weeks ago Santanna, my brother, told me everything. How he had got caught up in the gang and how he didn't want me to be with someone so vile. I was pissed because I had lost so many friends and I felt hurt that THEY was lying to me. When it was him lying to me all this time.

I stormed out my house and went to his which was only a couple streets away from mine. I turned into his estate to see bare man outside his yard. There were people outside smoking weed and the door was wide open. I remember seeing Prince. Ah he makes me cringe. He makes me feel so sick. He's been to trial for raping girls since he was 16. He's two years older than us and he's still scared of Antoine. I remember the look he had in his eyes as he watched me push passed everyone and walk into the sitting room to see a boy that looked a lot older being held by up by a bat and being yelled at by Antoine.
He's 16 years old and he's doing this...

"ARE YOU PLANNING TO LEAVE NOELLE FREEZING AT THE DOOR LIKE YOU AINT GONNA BE LATE" Santanna yelled, snapping me out've my thoughts. I jumped up and grabbed my adidas black and gold backpack and threw my phone in as everything was already in there as of last week and threw on my anorak jacket.

"ANG!" He belted again.

"I'm here bruv" I said as I walked down the last final steps to see Noelle with a screw face and raised eyebrows.

"Hi Noelle" I smiled and went to hug her. Her hands was so cold as she purposely put them on my face. "NOELLE!!" I cried as she laughed.

I looked back at my brother who was still in his pajamas🤔.

"Do you not have school likkle man?" I asked and his face screwed up straight away. He hates when I call him likkle man.

"I'm 17. Who's a likkle man? And I'm sick inih." He said. I tilted my head to the side waiting for him to change his lie. "*cough cough*" he forced and I just rolled my eyes while I laughed.