Chp.5

The music is blasting through my ears, making my heart beat 10 times faster. I am just finishing my last solo piece of the show. I finish my last turn and run off; as everyone in the audience claps.

After a few minutes me and my other class mates run on and take a bow for our viewers. There is a lot of applause, and I love it! I love the high I get after doing a big performance, it makes me feel alive.

After the bow is finished I run off again. All the people back stage are congratulating one another, me and Mardi share a hug.

"Good job babe," I tell her.

"You too!"

I feel someone touch my shoulder from behind, I know who it's is from the tingle in my skin at his touch: it's Harry.

"Colleen you where absolutely breathtaking!" he half screams

I smile at his words and I get a butterfly like feeling in my stomach.

"Thanks Harry!" I say as he pulls me in for a hug.

Right in this moment he seems like a genuinely nice guy... but I know better.

"It's my turn now," he tells me.

"For what?"

"My speech," he smirks

Oh right...

"Ok, you go do that," I say as I begin to walk away.

"No wait, stay back stage," he says.

"Why?"

"Because you need to hear it," he tells me.

"Umm.. ok?"

He won't stop smiling at me and it's starting to piss me off.

"Go do your speech before I smack that grin off your face," I tease.

"Yes Madame," he jokes.

He turns around swiftly and starts jogging towards the stage entrance. He stops at the curtain and waits for Mr.green to announce him.

"Thank you all so much for coming, i hope you enjoyed the show. And now we have a special guest, who has been watching our classes for the past week. He is here to tell us all a very special announcement!" I hear Mr.green Tell the crowd.

"Please welcome, Harry styles!"

Everyone erupts into applause, and I think I hear some older women screaming, bunch of Cougars.

Harry struts on stage in his all black glory. He looks fucking gorgeous, but of course I would never tell him that.

"Hello everyone," he speaks into a mic that was set up for him.

"First of all, Thank you Green for having me, I am very grateful... Secondly I would like to make a special announcement," He tells the crowd.

"As some of you may know, I'm in a band..." Que the screams.

"And my band is going on tour this year, and we are in need of something a little different."

what is he getting at?

"Me and the boys have talked it over, and we would like to feature a group of back up dancers on our tour. This is why I have been watching Greens class for the past week."

shit...

"I have chosen 10 dancers from his class, and I would like to call them to the stage at this time..." He takes out a sheet.

"First on my list is... Colleen Penner!"

What the actual fuck!

Did I hear that right?

I see Harry waving at me through the wings, telling me to come on stage; but I can't seem to move.

I'm too shocked.

Harry eventually comes back stage to get me, and physically pull me onto the stage.

"Here she is!" he announces.

I stand beside him as he calls out other names on his list. I'm to zoned out and shock to hear all of them but I think I hear Mardi's name being called.

Sure enough seconds later she is standing beside me along with 8 other people from my class; Ava is one of them.

"Here are all the dancers I have chosen! Thank you all for coming out tonight, have a good one," he dismisses the audience.

I feel Mardi pull me off stage but I'm still in to much shock to even notice that.

What the hell just happened?

(Hey! sorry for the slow update. just like Colleen I dance a lot too! so I dont have a lot of time :( please tell me what you think and vote and comment and all that good stuff! thanks for reading :)

-Ruby)