Chp.13

Hey everyone! I know I don't usually say anything before the chapters, but I'll make this quick.

I know it's a little late into the story but I'd just like to say who I see as the characters. so here is the cast list

Colleen- Barbra Palvin

Ava- jessica Szohr

Mardi- Phoebe Tonkin

Onedirection- themselves

Paul- himself

Green- Ian Harding

There is everyone :) for now

*****

After I'm done getting ready, I grab Mardi and Ava and we head down stairs for rehearsals. When we get to the ballroom, a small stage is setup. The boys and the other dancers are already on stage. The dancers are stretching and the boys are talking to their vocal coach.

Mr.Green is here, he must have just got in from London, because he looks really tired.

"Let's go people, we don't have all day!" Green yells to the dancers.

He quickly teaches us the steps that go along with certain songs the boys will be singing. We won't be dancing for the whole show, just the up beat numbers: like alive, little black dress, better then words, and midnight memories. We practice our dance moves, then we wait for the boys to come back on stage so we can do the performance with them singing.

The dance steps are more jazzy, and they go really well with the songs.

"I wanna see the way you move for me baby!" Harry sings.

I do my steps going towards him and he smiles at me.

"I wanna see the way you move for me," he sings in my ear.

Then with out warning he grabs my hand and spins me around.

"Harry! leave my dancers alone," Green yells from the side of the stage.

Harry just laughs and keeps singing.

After we are all done rehearsing, I go to the side of the stage to get water from my bag.

"Hey," Harry says as he walks up to me.

"Hi." I say hesitantly.

"So what are you doing tonight? staying in the hotel room and knitting?" He smirks.

"No, actually I'm going out with Niall," I smirk right back at him.

Ya, take that styles.

He looks stunned for a moment, but then he quickly recovers.

"Oh really? sounds like fun," he says through his teeth.

"Where you going?" he questions.

"We are going to a club actually," I say with a sweet smile.

"Oh perfect, so am I. Hopefully I will see you there," he says as he turns and walks away.

Oh don't worry, you will see me.

***

I'm in my room now after rehearsal, getting ready for my date with Niall.

After a nice long shower, I curl my caramel coloured haired and do my makeup; It's a little darker then normal, after all it is a club. I changed into a plane black dress, with a deep plunge in the bust, my boobs aren't that big but they're good enough. After I slip on a pair of Mardi's black pumps, I'm ready to go.