Chp.2

"Beautiful Colleen," I hear Mr.Green say from across the room. I have just finish my end piece of our routine. I hear people clapping around the studio.

"That's a wrap dancers, take a water brake," Mr.Green shouts.

I walk out to the waiting room, where my dance bag is and grab my water bottle.

"How long you been doing this?" I hear someone behind me say, and I almost drop my water.

I turn around and see non other then Harry styles... And where alone.

"Oh you haven't left yet? shame," I retort back to him.

"Wow, you're a feisty one aren't you?"

"No I just don't feel like talking to you." I say.

"And why's that? You don't even know me?" He smirks.

"True, but I know your type.."

"And what type is that, love" Harry says laughing.

"Player... Boy band.. Weird hair type," I snort on my last comment.

He almost seems annoyed at my judgment, but he quickly brushes it off.

"You didn't answer my question," he states.

"Oh right, I've been dancing since I was 3."

"That's amazing! That's problem why you're so flexible," he smirks at me.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I ask him.

"Nothing... just probably means your good in bed." He gives me a look that would most likely make any other girl swoon; but not me.

Instead I take my water bottle and splash him in the face with it.

At first he looked a bit taken back by my actions. But then what he does next is even more surprising: he quickly pushes me against the wall. His deep green eyes looking into my blue ones.

"Colleen is it?" he asks, I nod slowly, not knowing what to expect.

"Well Colleen, I think you and I will get along just perfectly, I have big plans for you," He says and I can feel his breath on my neck as he speaks.

"What do you mean?" I ask almost timidly.

"You will find out at the show." he tells me.

Great, now I'm even more nervous for the show... Thanks a lot Styles.

***********

Mardi and I finally get home around 5 o'clock, our class was 3 hours long and Harry watched all of it from the waiting room. His eyes never left me.

After our encounter, I couldn't help but dislike him more. I was right to judge him form the start. he is the way I always assumed he would be: annoying and hot headed.

Mardi of course was over joyed, and wouldn't stop talking about him the whole ride home.

As soon as I got into our flat, I went straight to my room to strip out of my dance clothes. Then once I changed, I Came to the kitchen to see if we had any descent food.. Of course we didn't.

Me and Mardi both had part time jobs at a small coffee shop down the road from our apartment. But we needed to take time off for our dance show. So we have been a little low on cash.

"Mardi you need to get groceries!" I yell so she can here me.

"I'm about to have a shower! Go get some yourself ya twat!" she yells back

"Alright, alright no need to be mean about it," I half say to myself.

I quickly leave our flat, and walk to the grocery store just up the street.

***

I now have all the things I need, and am on my way home, that is until I bump Into someone.

"shit you made me drop my bananas you ass!" I say to the man I bumped into.

"Howed you know bananas are my favorite Colleen?" I here a husky voice say.

For the love of god no, not him again!

( hope you like it!!! comment and read on :)

-ruby)