17

"ah!" avianna squealed as she fell out of bed. her alarm was blaring and she rolled over and shut it off.

5:15?! what the hell?!

she sighed as she walked to the bathroom and began to wash up. it was 5:35; she didn't have to be at the studio until 6:15.

on her way out avianna collected all her things and walked out.

she saw jeno down the hall and he gave her a tired wave.

well at least they're nice...

avianna grabbed an energy bar from the vending machine in the lobby and went off to the studio. it was in walking distance so she didn't mind.

the walk only took about 15 minutes.

5:50! i'm early!

avianna was happy her day was starting off alright. she finished her small breakfast and began her day.

~

on her break she saw chenle and renjun. avianna said hello and they asked how her day was going.

avianna wasn't one for conversation, just small greetings which she was comfortable with.

jaemin walked down the hall to find his band mates and smiled seeing avianna.

"hi avianna!" he happily called out. jaemin ran out to her and smiled.

"hi jaemin." she greeted him quietly, mostly from practicing and the early morning wake up.

jaemin walked her back to her practice room.

"at the end of the day, wanna go grab ice cream?"

"sure jaemin."

jaemin was making his presence noticed.

~

My English mark is so low I'm crying man.