12

All is speaking in Korean. English is in bold words, like this. You'll be able to tell the difference in the story! :p

~

"hi."

she stood; just frozen.

is he talking to me? wait. is he even real? how is he so pretty? what's happening right now?!

"can she speak korean?" haechan asked quietly.

"I can."

all of them turned to avianna and smiled.

"we probably should get over to the building." the manager smiled at them all.

"right..."

a large van was parked outside and the boys got in the back. avianna sat in the front and their manager drove.

soon the group was parked outside of SM.

is this really happening?

"are you coming?"

jaemin had asked, stopping just before he got out of the car.

"huh? oh... y-yeah."

avianna unbuckled her seatbelt and opened the door. as she stepped out her legs trembled and her heart beat quickened.

"excited?" jaemin questioned, walking beside her.

yes, but now i'm now even more nervous because you're talking to me!

avianna wanted to blurt that out but she just chuckled slightly, stating a quiet 'yes' in response.

they stepped inside and her manager took me to her meeting.

the boys waved to the new trainee and went off. jaemin gave a small wink, probably just being the pretty boy he is and caught up to the group.