15

"last stop!" jaemin smiled.

the roof?

it was a beautiful view with a bench just by the railing. jaemin sat down and finally let go of avianna's hand.

what she didn't notice was that he was blushing that entire time.

"so tell me about yourself!"

avianna paused as she sat down.

what is there to tell? i'm not the most interesting person!

"um... well i'm from canada..."

"like mark hyung!"

"y-yeah..."

"so, are you're a singer?"

"um... i mostly sing. but i can rap and play instruments. my dancing is a little weaker."

jaemin sat shifted closer to her and smiled.

"well, i think you're pretty cool. being from canada and all... also i heard you were a top trainee chosen."

jaemin thinks i'm cool?!

out of habit and anxiousness, avianna checked the time on her phone. it was getting late.

"thanks for the tour..."

"no problem, avianna."

"i should get going. i have to go over my schedule with my manager. thanks so much." she spoke quickly and turned quickly away from jaemin.

before she could leave, he caught her hand.

"hold on." jaemin stood and pulled out his phone. "your number. can i get it? i'll text you the others' numbers too."

avianna stood in shock.

he only wants my number for- not personal things for work, and training!

"yeah. h-here."

they traded phones and avianna swore she saw him blushing a little.

"hey," jaemin nudged her shoulder. "don't get to worked up okay?"

"thanks..."

jaemin noticed her smile on the way back and how she always seemed to zone out when they were on the roof.

jaemin hoped she would stay through training. for some reason, he didn't want her to leave.