[25]✿

she glanced at the guy who stares at the sunset, frowns as she remembers one thing; he can forget someone easily. she needed to go to canada.

"mark, will you remember me if i leave?" she asked and the latter turned to her with wide eyes. "w-why?" he asked as he continued to stutter.

he wanted to say something. "will you?" she asked again and he lightly shrugged. "are you leaving?" he asked in a low tone and she carefully nodded. mark felt something warm and liquid from his cheeks, his eyes started to sting.

"mark.." wendy called and she hugged him from behind. "i don't want to.. but will you remember?" she asked and began to cry. mark held her hands, and bowed his head.

"i wish i wasn't sick.." he said and turned to her. "i wish i wasn't crazy," he added and wendy wiped his tears.

"you don't need to remember my face or my existence. remember my embrace, my kiss, and my love. you won't be alone."

"i don't want to forget.."

"wendy?"

the girl started to disappear like foam and she softly smiled.

"wendy!!"

"WENDY!" the latter shouts as he wakes up from his sleep. his head started to hurt which caused the young man to shout in pain.

the door swung open, revealing her sister who immediately went to him. "wendy!" he exclaimed and his sister tried to calm down.

"why did i forget?!"

"why am i forgetting her?!"

"wendy!"

the young man started to move around, swaying his head and violently moving. "mark, calm down!" her sister said but he ignored. he continued to shout the only girl who loved him until his sight turned black.

wendy's image flashed into his mind, wendy who was wearing white, who was smiling painfully, who has sad eyes.

she mouthed the words that mark has been wanting to hear.

"i love you."