Are you just dumb or thoughtless?

Start from the beginning

"Chaeng-ah, can we talk tonight?"

Few minutes after, she felt her phone vibrated, she grabbed her phone instantly. She was hoping that was Chaeng. But she showed some disappointment on her face as she saw 'Kim Jaehyun' yet she still read his text and replied him right away.

"Mina-ya. I'm free at 5pm later"

"Err can we postpone it to the next time? I'm sorry I can't today"

"Hm I haven't finish my assignment yet. Tonight by midnight is the deadline, right? Can we meet at least for few minutes till I'm finished with the assignment?"

Mina POV
I was contemplating whether I should or should not meet Jaehyun that day. I felt restless figuring out about Chaeng. I'm afraid that it would distract me if I meet Jaehyun and I wouldn't be able to focus on teaching him. What should I do?

After few minutes, I replied to Jaehyun's last text.

"Okay.. Just for 30 minutes only"

"Sure. No problem. See you at the library at 5pm"

(At the same time)
'Assa! I thought I wouldn't be able to meet her' Jaehyun talked to himself.

----

(At the library)
It was 5pm, the promised time for one-to-one lesson. Mina was at the library already, sitting at their usual spot. A minute after, Jaehyun approached her.

"Mina, sorry late again.." said Jaehyun while sitting next to Mina

Mina just nodded. As her mind was still somewhere else. Chaeng didn't reply her at all, that's kept on bothering her. How could rommates not talking to each other? She thought that it would be make sense if she did anything wrong to her but she couldn't figure out at all.

"I'll leave at 5.30pm yeah? so now let me teach you how to answer these questions" said Mina with her sweet voice, even she was worrying about Chaeng at that time. So Jaehyun attentively listening to Mina and answering the questions as how Mina taught her. While Mina's not looking, Jaehyun kept on taking a glance at her. 'She's so beautiful' said Jaehyun to himself.

"Finally, I'm done!" he thanked Mina for her help tutoring him

"Sure, you're welcome. Oh btw! did you bring my notebook? I really need it today" said Mina

"Oh yeah!! I forgot. It's in my locker. Wanna go with me?" he said, he smirked while Mina wasn't looking

Mina was hesitated to go with him as she wanted to go home and waited for Chaeng, to have a conversation with her. But at the same time, she really needs the book as well. Finally, she agreed to go with Jaehyun to take her notebook. As they walked out the library, they bumped into Jaehyun's friends. Out of nowhere, friends of Jaehyun asked him something.

"Is she your girlfriend? so pretty.."

Mina straightaway said no while Jaehyun then said "Yeah, she's my girlfriend", Jaehyun then put his arm to Mina's shoulder firmly. Mina was shocked by his action. After his friends left. Jaehyun let go his arm as he saw Mina was uncomfortable with his action.

"Sorry I had to do that or else they will hit on you" explained Jaehyun

"Oh okay" replied Mina