Long Distance RocxProd

Prod pov
Long distance relationships aren't the best because you don't get to see the person you like everyday. For the last seven years I have been in a long distance relationship with a boy that I only met once and we have been off and on for years he is L.A and I am in new york. We have had some bumps in the road but for the last four years I haven't been happy at all.It all started when we got into high school everything changed and I haven't been happy since. So for the last two years we haven't been together and we haven't talked in two months and Im happy yall but the bad thing about is, Im going to L.A next week for me cousins wedding and he is gonna be there.

~Fast forward to next week in L.A~

Prod pov
Oh shit im in cali and guess what I didnt tell roc at all. So Im at my aunts house for the bqq and Im talking to my cousin when I looked up and saw the love of my life right in front of me I quickly look down and turned my head the other way. I was so scared to look that way, after like a good five minutes of trying to stall I finally looked up and when I did I almost shitted on myself the boy I have been talking too is standing right infront of me I just stare at him I have no words to say I just look then he finally spoke.

Roc: wassup

Prod: umm hey

Roc: So you wasn't gone tell me

Prod: tell you what

Roc: laughs that you was coming here

Prod: Was I suppose too

Roc: Hell yea

Prod: Well why we not together

Roc: so what if we not together I still wanna see you

Prod: oh well I didn't wanna see you "lying my ass"

Roc: "Smirks" why you lying for baby

Prod: aint nobody lying and dont call me baby

Roc: yea whatever can we go out tomorrow

Prod: ill think about it

Roc: "Comes closer" come on baby stop playing

Prod:"gets wet" alright but as friends only

Roc:"smirks" Yea has friends

Prod pov
lawd give me the strength

Part two?
comment down below

Snapchat: harlemstarshay5
IG: lovepink_ 0929