Banga Banga

Today is the first day of lots of laughs, and hopefully successful pranks. I almost feel bad for choosing Austin, because he's such a nice kid, but that makes him an easy target as well. I'm almost shaking with excitement and I'm just praying he won't be mad once he finds out it was my idea. I actuslly came up with this prank on my own too.

I'm going to invite Austin to eat at one of my favorite diners that has a live band that plays throughout the day. It's mostly laid back, Ed Sheeran type of music, which is what I love so much about it. When we begin eating, a man is going to come on stage and announce that he wrote the next song all by himself. Here's the twist, I got Austin's manager to agree to giving us an early listen to one of the new songs of his upcoming album that's still in the works.

When he hears the slowed down version of the song, hopefully we'll get a good reaction out of him. I know it won't be violent, because he's just not that type of person. I pull into the diner on the corner street and park semi close to the van that I know carries all the surveillance equipment that they use to film the show.

As I walk into Johnny's Diner, I finally spot Austin, searching around like a lost puppy. "Austin!" I call out to him, and watch his eyes dart over to me before a grin breaks out on his face. He trots over to me and I greet him with a quick hug. "Hey Selena, I thought you ditched me for a minute there," he tells me, still smiling. "Sorry about that, mom was late coming back home and I was taking care of Gracie," I lied quickly.

Normally I'm opposed to lying, but as I see that he completely believes me, I realize that it was necessary. I lead him over to my usually booth and pick up a sticky menu while Austin continues to talk about how great it is that we get to hang out after so long. I know the camera's are on me, so I feel extremely awkard after his next question, "So how are things with Justin. Has he stopped bothering you?"

I know that they can edit this stuff out, so I just answer truthfully. "Mostly, I've gotten a text here or there asking how I am. I mean it sucks that he doesn't get why I think no contact at all would be better for both of us, but it's better than it was before." He nods, comprehending what I've just told him, before saying, "Well enough sappy talk, let's get to grubbing." I can't help but to laugh, knowing he got the saying from me.

Out of the corner of my eye I can see the actor for the prank walking up to the stage, so I set to work. "You know, I love this place because they always have good music. They are all honest people who just want to share their stories," I told him. This was why it was favorite, although tonight it would go a bit differently.

It's a good thing I've been coming here so long that I don't even have to tell the waitress that I want a chocolate milk to start. As the waitress sets it down and then takes our full order, the man at the microphone on the small stage begins to talk. "Hi guys, my name is Mike, I've just finished this song and I'd like to share it with you all and see what you think, so thanks!" I can't believe how enthusiastic this guy is, even though he is acting.

I can literally see Austin's head perk up at the first words out of the man's mouth as he sings and I watch the way his jaw falls to the floor in shock. I wait to see how long it will take for him to say something. "What the hell?!" Well that was fast. "What? Is something wrong?" I ask, putting on a concerned face. "That's my song!" he nearly shouts. "What? Are you sure it's not just similar?" I ask, already knowing the answer.

"Yes I'm sure!" He yells, this time attracting lots of attention. "Hey pretty boy, keep it down, we're trying to listen to this song," another actor tells Austin. This seems to motivate Austin even more so, "Well maybe he shouldn't steal songs than!" The man, and the woman he is supposedly on a date with, scoffs at Austin before heckling him even further. "What, you think just because you got lots of money you can come round here and tear down a man's hard work?"

The man at the front has stopped playing now, and Austin has a complete look of confusion and frustration on his face. "No, sir, you don't understand, this song is on my new album that I wrote months ago and the single is set to come out next week, I can't just let someone steal my song," he explains, trying to keep his cool. All of a sudden a lot more people join in on telling Austin that he needs to stop trying to "take from a working class man." while Austin's face gets redder and redder and his eyes begin to water.

I decide I can at leat try to calm him, I hate seeing people cry. "Hey, it's okay, we'll just talk to your manager and figure this all out okay?" He nods, but I can see his bottom lip quivering as another man yells at him. I decide now is the time.

I wave my hand behind my back to signal the cameras to come out and as Austin literally begins to cover his ears from all the yelling, I poke him in the side and get him to look towards me. I see the camera men coming out from behind him and say what could possibly be the most fun thing I will ever get to say. "Hey Austin, it's okay, Cause you just got PUNK'd!" I yell the last word as the cameras come into Austin's view.

I watch realization dawn on Austin's face and see his mouth fall open for the second time tonight until he finally starts laughing. I laugh with him, my loud chuckles being heard throughout the now quiet restaurant. "Oh my god, Selena, I can't believe you did that. You nearly gave me a heart attack," Austin whines. I laugh at his puppy dog face and hug him once more.

"Alright Austin, turn to the cameras, you know what to say," I remind him. He grumbles under his breath a bit before slinging an arm over my shoulder and looking in the camera and saying, "I'm Austin Mahone, and I just got punk'd."

A/N: Sorry for the long wait, I've got loads of makeup work from being sick but depending on the reads and votes I will try to update soon with Demi's pran. Thanks for reading :)