Chapter Six

She panicked on the third day she believed as she was trapped inside of the box, she would for sure be claustrophobic if she ever got out.

The boys returned to the forest where their ropes hanged, not caring that they were going crazy anymore. It was as if they could feel her, but she was so far away.

Ophelia stopped slapping the concrete rectangular box and started banging on it hoping someone heard the noise.

The boys were ready to leave, not able to take the dull ache in their heart any longer. Just as they were about to jump they smelt it. Her blood.

The rope around their neck was shredded as they rushed to the smell, it was intoxicating and pleasurable to the nose as they smelt it, they wanted nothing more than to find it in hopes it would be her.

They reached the cemetery as she gave up hope of someone hearing. The boys circled her mausoleum, still smelling her fresh blood.

Her wrist and knuckles were bleeding from all of the banging she did, she just wanted out. But it would never come she thought to herself. Her babies would hopefully die painless, they didn't deserve to suffer.

They circled it once more before they sat and stared at it. They were going crazy without her, they were smelling things that were not true.

The kingdom is falling apart without her, because without her, the Kings can't rule, the Beta had to not only step up but counsel the Alphas as well. Even Horio seemed to dive deeper into depression.

Not to bring up her Grandmother has yet to stop crying, the poor lady will die crying a river.

Kyros was the first to stand, he walked away not able to endure the pain much longer. Kratos stood as well before they both heard her whimpers. Their heads snapped to her tomb.

She banged a couple more times before giving up.

They didn't waste anytime in entering her tomb, they moved the concrete block from on top of her and she rose with a gasp.

She clutched her heart as fresh air was introduced to her after three days of recycled air. The boys stood in shock, it couldn't be some cruel nightmare they were having, or a hallucination from insanity.

Her body went limp and Kratos quickly grabbed her. They teleported to the Hospital, rushing her to a gurney.

Doctors came rushing in to fix the fragile human that caused their Kings to lose it.

The only thing she needed was a bandage around her knuckles, water and nutrients in her system.

She woke slowly in two days time. "Kyros? Kratos?" She asked, they were right there next to her, waiting for her to wake up.

"What happened? Where was I?" She asked confused by the situation.

The both sighed, not wanting to talk about this right now, they wanted to enjoy and divulge in the pleasure of knowing she was here.

"We thought you were dead." Kratos said holding her hand and kissing it.

Kyros caressed her tummy, but the babies didn't move. "Are they okay?" She asked panicked.

"Yeah they are just a tad traumatized." Kyros said kissing her belly.

"So I was in a coffin?" It made sense to her, they thought she was dead, so they must have had a funeral.

"What happened to you? They fog around the house was a deploy, the doctors just said you didn't have any toxins in your blood."

"Fog?" She questioned.