Jason ruins it

AN-The picture above is the necklace that Hades gave Amanda, it looks so pretty!❤❤
**********Word count-507
"Were almost there" He said. We walked in silence until he spoke up, "so my lady, I didn't really catch your name." I blushed, "I'm Amanda Storm, and you are?" He grinned, "the famously handsome Leo Valdez." I gave a small laugh. "Hey! What's so funny?" He demanded. "What you said, 'the famously handsome'" I laughed. "But you don't deny it?" I quit laughing, "um-I-I." Leo started laughing, "I knew you found me attractive." I decided to change the subject, "where you going to take me?" He pointed towards a cabin that resembled a blacksmiths shop. "This is my cabin" he announced proudly. "Wow it's bigger than mine" I stated. "Well we have more demigods to fit in it where as your cabin all you have to fit is you and Nico." I nodded, "yeah."
***********
Leo showed me around his cabin, and he talked about some of the inventions he had made in the past. He also talked about adventures he had gone on with Jason, and Nico! "I've never been on a quest, but I've heard there's a prophecy about me" I explained. Leo frowned, "I don't really want to talk about that prophecy right now, it gets me in a bad mood." I felt bad for mentioning it, "sorry Leo, I didn't know." He gave a faint smile, "it's fine, don't worry about it."
We walked for hours talking about random things like, "what's your favorite color?" And "what's your power?" Turns out Leo was immune to fire and could summon it from his hands! I was really starting to like Leo, but I couldn't tell if he liked me back. "Hey um Amanda..." he paused. "Yes Leo?" He looked embarrassed, "um- I think that I like you." A huge grin spread across my face, "you do!! For real!?" He smiled and pulled me into a huge embrace, "will you-" he was cut off by a scream and Jason crashing right into us. "Jason what the heck?!" Leo said angrily. "My bad sorry... wait, what was going on over here?" He grinned. "Thats none of your business," Leo growled. "Ok man whatever you say. Dinner is about to start, you can walk with me" he smiled. "Um-whatever Leo wants" I mumbled. "Let's just go" Leo said taking me by the hand and storming away from Jason.
***********
For the rest of the night Leo kept giving Jason glares. "Hey Leo" I gave a weak smile. "Hey Amanda, in sorry about the way I over reacted when Jason burst in to us. It's just-" he paused. "Just what?" I asked. "I just had something I wanted to ask you...will you be my girlfriend?" He said hurriedly. I jumped into his arms, "yes!! Yes one million times!"
**********
AN-I loved writing this chapter! Comment if you had a fangirl moment😂 Comment if you have a ship name for Leo and Amanda. Luv you guys❤
#Leo&Amanda

What am I?जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें