Camp Half-Blood

AN-Before I start this chapter I wanted to make some rules,
1.NO rude or in inappropriate comments that may hurt me or some of the readers.
2. I don't want to read comments that criticize my work in a bad way because I'm human and I make mistakes.
Thanks so much guys!❤
*********Word count-564
I woke up in a cot, in a peaceful room that was not my own. "Your awake!" A cheerful voice said.
"I thought that you might never wake up."
I sat up and saw a boy with blond hair and sky blue eyes. "My names Jason Grace." He smiled.
"I'm Amanda Storm. Um... how long have I been out?" I asked.
"3 days I believe." He responded.
"Oh no" I mumbled. "What?" Jason asked.
"My mother, I don't know if she will be worried, or just not care that I'm gone." Jason looked at me with sad eyes. "About your mother... the giant may have gotten to her before he went after you. I'm sorry" Jason said in a hushed voice.
My feelings were all mixed up, I didn't know if I should be sad or neutral. "Oh" was all I could say.
"How is your leg doing?" He asked changing the subject.
"Well it feels good, can I try walking on it?" He shrugged, "sure." I slowly stood up, and tripped.
"Woah there Manda" he said holding me up. "So using nicknames now?" I grinned. "You bet." he winked.
"Ok Jason, now that I can kinda walk can you tell me where I am and what the heck is going on?"
Jason helped me out the door, "well you are a demigod, which means that you are half human half god, and you are in Camp half-blood. It's the only safe place for our kind." The camp was amazing they had a cabin for each of the gods, and it had tons of areas to train for battle. "This place is amazing!" I told Jason. "Yeah it really is" he chuckled. "What cabin do I live in?" I asked eying the cabins. "Well you will have to live in the Hermes cabin until your claimed, then you will live somewhere else, unless Hermes is your father" Jason explained. "Sounds good to me" I smiled.
**********
The Hermes cabin was packed! Campers slept in bunks and on the floor, I ended up on the floor. The Hermes kids seemed nice enough, though 3 kids tried to pickpocket me! That night was wonderful, we got to hang out by the campfire and we gave some of our food as an offering to the gods. "Hey dad...if you can hear me, I just wanted to tell you that I'm really sorry about mom. I guess it's kinda my fault that she was killed. I may have never liked her much, but I'm assuming that you loved her. Please claim me" I prayed.
That night was cold and the other campers had stolen my blankets, so I didn't get much sleep that night. On the bright side of things that day was probably the best day of my whole life!
***
AN-Hey guys! Please comment about some suggestions about who she should have a crush on(Can't be Nico, sorry guys!) luv y'all❤