The Glutton and The Wanderer

Start from the beginning

"En we go?" He asks, blinking up at you curiously.

"Yeah. Soon as I get you dressed, I'll change and we can go." You hum, drying him off before redressing him in the new onesie he had picked out. Taking him into the living room, you set him down on the couch next to Bepo, before going back to the room to change. You change into something comfortable, not really sure what today would bring, going back into the living room. "Ready to go?"

He grabs Bepo and slides off the couch, losing his balance in the falling onto Bepo. The little demon growls in annoyance, tail lashing as he gets upright again, avoiding your gaze with a slight embarrassed huff. You laugh lightly, walking over and picking him up, setting him on your shoulders. "Alright. Let's get going." You hum, picking up Bepo as well and handing him to Law. You walk back to the nursery, opening the door, a little wary of what would happen. "Hello! Anyone here?"

"Over- Ow! Stop biting me you little shit! I'm making your food!" A deep voice growls in annoyance.

"Bababababa!" A tiny voice squeaks. Law frowns, little hands mushing your cheeks and face. You pull at Law's hands, holding them away from your face and walking into the kitchen.

"Good morning. You're Smoker I assume." The silver haired demon looks over, amber eyes glinting lightly as he releases smoke from his two cigars. Wrapped in his double tipped silvery tail was a drooling toddler, hanging upside down, giggling.

"Hello ___, could you take this runt? And careful, he bites when he's hungry." He turns his gaze back on the breakfast.

"Uffy..." Law grumbles unhappily.

"Affy!" The other boy squeaks out, clapping his hands happily. You take Law from your shoulders, setting him down on the floor, before carefully taking Luffy, holding him at arm's length.

"Well you're a happy looking one. I wonder if the two of you get along?" You say, looking back over at Law of the floor with a raised eyebrow. He did not seem at all amused to see the other child. Setting Luffy down on the floor you hold up a finger. "Stay. Right there. Don't move." Luffy grins babbling at you loudly until Law pushes him over.

"Up!" Law snaps in annoyance.

"Oo up Affy!..." Luffy sniffles back.

"Don't worry, they're always like that." Smoker sighs and finishes the food, setting the plate beside Luffy. "Here you are glutton." He rumbles before looking at you and offering his hand. You shake his hand with a small nervous smile.

"Well that's great. I guess he likes to eat then? Anything else I need to know about this one?" You ask, shifting your gaze to the two small children on the floor.

"... His powers are rubber based so don't worry about him getting hurt when he starts to climb stuff. He likes to play, but he can be a bit... Odd at times. I suggest you have food ready before he gets hungry again." He informs you. "And good luck on your second day.

"Right thanks. Hopefully the two of them don't give me too much trouble" You tell the silver haired man, scratching the back of your neck and looking around the kitchen. "Maybe I'll just make a whole bunch a food now then..." You start grabbing random ingredients, running through a list of things you could make in your head. Smoker watches you for a few moments before going out. Luffy finishes eating and picks up the plate, waving it and babbling loudly again. Law takes the plate, giving the other a glare before bringing it to you.

"Ere!"

"Thank you Law." You say with a small smile, taking the plate from the boy and putting it in the sink. You finish a few different types of food, hoping it would be enough to feed the small children. "Alright. What would the two of you like to do?" Luffy just babbles loudly, earning a glare from Law and a sigh. The bigger toddler just gets up and goes over to the toys to play. Luffy looks up at you and giggles, crawling over to you and getting up and hugging you, still babbling. You pat the smaller toddler on the head before picking him up. "Well aren't you affectionate." You hum, going into the main room and setting him down a little ways from Law. Sitting down in a chair, you cross your legs, resting your chin on your palm watching the two of them quietly. Luffy blinks and pouts at you before focusing on Bepo and giving a slight squeal, taking the bear happily. Law looks over eyes widening before he growls and hits Luffy, snatching Bepo back. Luffy blinks a few times before tearing up. Law pauses before giving him another stuffed animal.