The Glutton and The Wanderer

Law yawns, stretching his tiny body and blinking up at the ceiling. He sits up, looking around sleepily until his silver eyes land on you. He hums quietly before hugging Bepo and sliding out of the bed carefully before hobbling to search for the kitchen. Pushing the fridge open, he blinks at was available to eat. He frowns and sighs before closing the fridge and going to look in the pantry. He looks up at a cereal box and sets Bepo below it before patting the bear's head and starting to climb up the shelves.

You wake up, sitting up in the bed with a stretch before looking around the room. "Right. I'm not at my apartment anymore." You mutter, looking at the bed next to you, a little surprised to see that Law was no longer there. Standing from the bed, you make your way into the kitchen, finding the small boy climbing up the shelves of the pantry. Walking over to the pantry, you tilt your head. "Cereal?" He looks back at you before reaching the box and grabbing it, holding it out to you, but his grip on the shelf slips. Reaching forward, you grab him before he can fall, breathing sigh of relief "Okay. No more climbing up shelves." You tell him, setting him back down on the floor next to Bepo, and taking the box of cereal. Grabbing two bowls from the cabinet, you make each of you a bowl of cereal. You sit down on the floor in front of him, setting his bowl down before starting to eat.

Law plops down, munching on the food, sometimes offering Bepo a bite. He babbles quietly to his bear between bites before pausing and looking up at something behind you before scowling and pointing his spoon. "Go way!" He bursts, puffing his cheeks.

"Hey now, don't be mean kiddo..." Shanks pouts at the toddler. You follow Law's gaze, giving the redhead a small wave.

"Goodmorning Shanks." Standing from the floor, you take your bowl to the sink. "You already had breakfast?"

"Yep! I brought his clothes. He probably needs a bath before you dress him...I don't think he's had one in a while." Shanks hums as Law hobbles over to give you his bowl, tossing Shanks another glare. "Then you can head over, Smoker will tend to Luffy until you get there."

"Bath..." You look at Law with a raised eyebrow. "That sounds like it's going to be a pain." Shaking your head you turn to Shanks. "So, anything I should know about Luffy? Or will this Smoker guy fill me in?"

"Smoker will warn ya, he's the best at dealing with Lu, well, besides me." Shanks smiles, putting down the bag. "Good luck with the bath." He adds before turning to leave. Law hobbles over to the bag and starts to look through the clothes.

"Right..." You say, scratching the back of your neck. Look over at Law, you watch him as he digs through the bag. "So, you gunna give me hard time?" He hums, picking out a onesie and bringing it to you.

"Ean!" He squeaks at you with a small smile. He didn't enjoy being dirty and sticky, so this time he'll allow the servant to help him get clean.

"Okay. Come on then." You say, taking the onesie and leading him into the bathroom. Turning on the water in the bathtub, you let it fill up about halfway. Turning back to Law, you help him take off the clothes he was wearing before setting him in the tub. He hums again, splashing a bit before looking around then up at you with a head tilt.

"Bepo?" He murmurs questioning.

"I don't think it's a good idea to put Bepo in the bathtub." You tell him starting to wash him off. "If he gets wet, he could messed up."

"Oh..." He hums before looking at his tattoos and smiling a bit, splashing cheerfully as he starts to babble at you adorably. You smile a bit, going and grabbing a towel from off the counter. This really wasn't like you. Hell before this, the thought of kids made you shudder. He was pretty cute though. "Alright, time to get out and get dressed." You tell him, holding the towel open for him. He blinks and stands holding up his arms.