The electronics in the house begin going haywire.

"Ryan?" Mark asks again, urgency clear in his voice as he shakes his younger brother.

Somewhere in the house, Mark hears something drop and another something explode.

"Ryan!" Mark shouts, and Ryan seems to snap out of whatever trance he was in.

"What- What happened?" Ryan asks, panicking as he looks around quickly, scanning his surrounding and using his powers to shut off the electronics.

He looks at his brother, fear in his eyes, "What's happening to me?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Just try to get some rest. Harris said he'd meet us tomorrow, so he'll meet us tomorrow," Mark says, patting Ryan's shoulder twice in what he hoped was a sign of comfort, "Night bro."

"Night," Ryan said, watching Mark walk down the hall heading for his bedroom.

Ryan turned back to look at the blank tv. The two had called Spyder and Harris immediately, assuming it was a problem with the Mech. Harris was quick to reassure them that it didn't seem to be the case.

Unfortunately, both Harris and Spyder were busy for the night so the four couldn't meet up until the next day.

Which meant a long night for one Ryan Walker.

It's two thirty in the morning when Ryan shoots up in bed, a scream still tearing his throat and beads of sweat dripping down his face and back.

Mark and his mother burst into the room.

His mom immediately sat down on the bed while Mark hangs back in the doorframe. Ryan hadn't had nightmares like this since their dad left.

Their mom began soothing Ryan, but he wouldn't calm down. He continues shaking and staring blankly at the wall until his mom finally lays him down.

Ryan closes his eyes and their mother stands, whispering something to Mark about getting more sleep. Mark nods but doesn't move.

He waits until he hears her bedroom door shut to approach the bed.

"Ryan," He whispers, running his hand though his brother's hair. Ryan flinches at the touch, his eyes shooting open.

They widen at seeing Mark, and Ryan jumps back as much as possible on the bed.

"Woah, Ryan," Mark says, raising his hands in a surrendering motion as he attempts to placate his frightened brother. He offers a shaky smile, "Just me. You know, Mark."

"No..." Ryan says confusedly, before becoming defensive, "No, I don't. Why should I? Who are you?"

"Mark," Mark says slowly, lowering his head and moving to sit on the bed, "Your brother? The Most Awesome Mark Walker? Ringing any bells?"

Ryan tilts his head, his eyes squinting in confusion, "No... Why? Should it?"

"You know what, why don't you just try to get some sleep. I'm sure this'll all make more sense in the morning," Mark says, trying to calm his brother.