love?

TWO WEEKS LATER

"I'm gonna do it!" Yah you totally you got this" Jax told me. "She 100% won't say no all you have to do is just go ask her out and make sure you are being yourself I've seen the way you two look at each other an idiot could tell that you are in love." I couldn't believe it but his pep talk kinda worked and I was starting to feel more confident as time went on. "You are absolutely right. I think I'll do it today." Me and alya have been getting close these past couple of weeks and we have a lot of things in common and I'm pretty sure she likes me as much as I like her. The fight we had was no biggie we got over it and I feel like I can tell her anything I know she will understand and it will make me feel better.  Miles jax told me its now or never. As I approached Alya I felt my heart pick up speed and my hands started to sweat. She was talking with some other kid in our music class. I sat down at the table she was at and she said by to her friend. Hey alya can I ask you something? Ya of course, what's up. God she was beautiful. Will you go out with me? The words left my mouth in a rush a little quicker than I intended. A huge grin spread across her face. Miles be more confident in yourself you look cute when you are confident and yes I would love to go out with you. I was so happy that I rushed over and gave her a hug. Ok class was about to start so we walked to class we half jogged in the halls because one more late and I had another detention. I had detention its the worst the only time I did like detention was the first time I had it with jax and it wasn't that bad the next time I got it things where way worse. I did not want to go through it again. Me and and alya where 3 doors away from Mr. Parks room then the bell rang. Guess I have detention when we walked in Mr. Park gave us the look we just took our seats next to each other we didn't care to give him an explanation but he wanted one. Alya, Miles why wher you late to my class? Silence nothing we both said nothing after a long silance between both of us alya finally spoke up. Where realy sorry it wont happen again. Yes I know it  wont happen again thank you. But miles do you care to tell me why you are late? Miles? Oh ya we just lost track of time I was just talking to alya and its my fault we are late dont blame her. Ok thank you miles you and alya both have detention please dont let it happen again. Ok. Ya. Class went by pretty quick and it was  soon time for the pretty terrible DETENTION!  Me and alya walked to detention together I couldn't tell if she was mad or not. I hope she was not mad. I was going to find out alya I'm really sorry for geting you in trouble.  Miles dont be its not your fault and stopmsaying sorry so much. I love you alya. I wove you to miles. Alya made detention a LOT better believe me wh3n I tell you this. We arranged to meet up on Saturday (tomorrow). We wher going to go to some music festival that was down town this weekend. When I left my mom came to pick me up she didn't say anything but I knew she wanted to know why imhad gotten in trouble once again. Mom I was just late to class its nothing serious ok. She just nodded and continued to drive home. Is dad home? He always was home and gone for long periods of time his schedule was so wird most of the time we doubted he was even at work. He had left on Monday so he was due home any day now, ya he's home. Hey mom don't tell him about me geting in trouble if he asks just say I had to work on some project for class. You didn't tell him I got in trouble did you? She didn't answer me because we wher pulling into the driveway and I watched as she hesitated to turn of the car. I sat their not wanting to go inside that house because I knew everything I feard would soon be real as soon as I went in. The sweet little house that sat on the corner tat looked so nice if you looked at it from the outside. For me and mom that house was anything but what you would see if you just looked at it.