School

I handed Mr.Park my late slip and took my seat next to jax. I could feel his gaze on me I just tried to focus on what Mr.Park was saying. When the bell rang I got my things and started to leave to go to my next period which was lunch when I dropped my note book and lose papers fluttered everywhere. I got down to grab them and jax was right there to help me he was a good friend I hoped I would always have him. When he handed me my things and we where in the hall he finally spoke "dude what happened to your head it's bleeding?" When I reached up and placed my hand there he was right it was bleeding. I started to panic and tried to think of any possible excuse as to why my head was bleeding anything but the truth. "Oh that yah I guess I must of hit it on my way out of the car this morning. Now come on i'm starving." I could tell he thought something wasn't right but he dropped it right away i was eternally grateful for that. Skipping dinner and breakfast was not one of my best ideas. As we stood in the line it moved slow and when I had my food there was no room left so me and jax took our food outside. I picked a table and jax sat down beside me. Neither of us where really eating our food and we where both silent. Jax was on his phone and I was just messing around with my food. Alya walked outside and I waved her over and she sat down next to me. I smiled at her and then she frowned. "Oh my god miles what happened to your head!" "God guys it's nothing! Ahh!" I was getting tired of everyone worry about my own problems. It was really none of there business. After I yelled I instantly regretted it and as much as I was tired of them butting into my own problems i didn't like making any of my friends upset. I tried to start apologizing but Alya had already gotten up and stormed off moving so quickly that the table jerked with movement. Jax looked up as if he just gotten here and took his headphons off. "Dude what was that about?" "I really dont know" I lied to him. "Well then I got to go I have some stuff I was planning to work on with kit so I'll see you around. Jax left and gave me a small wave as he was leaving once he was gone my food had already gone cold and I wasn't even hungry anymore. I felt so bad for yelling at alya I couldn't eat now. I should go find her and apologize I mean I really like her she is smart, funny and definitely beautiful. Ahh! I feel so bad.  I knew that I had to do something so I threw away my food and got up to go find her I had a pretty good idea of where she would probably be. Alya was sitting at an empty table not far from the one I had been sitting at . "Alya can we talk?" She spun around when she heard my voice and looked at me. She looked like she was going to ignore me for a while but she continued to turn until she was fully facing me. "Look Miles I really don't want to hear it." I could understand completely I was a total jerk to her. "Yah I know and i'm sorry it's just that there's things going on and I am just really stressed i'm sorry." Her expression softened and I could feel the way she was pitying me I hated that but didn't say anything I had already caused enough damage for the day. "Miles if something is ever wrong you can tell me." She was sweet as usual and it only made me feel more bad for everything I am putting her through and everything that is to come. "No Alya nothings wrong I promise. Everything is just fine you really don't need to worry about it." "Okay but Miles if there is ever something wrong you can tell me I won't tell anyone." "Okay Promise?" She held out her pinky finger patiently waiting for me. She really wanted me to promise I was really falling for this girl. I wrapped my finger around hers "I promise."