I like you (part 3)

Start from the beginning

Swara; Please Ragini go from here before I do something wrong with you.

Ragini: Not today Swara you must listen me, you're his second choice not even choice just burden.

Today Swara was not in condition of replying or mocking her because it's true that she's just burden on him.

Ragini: Don't you want to say anything.

She just looked at her.

Ragini: Swara today I even not feeling angry on you just pity. On marriage day your boyfriend left you and today or tomorrow your husband will also leave you.

She somehow gathered courage and stood.

Swara: You don't need to worry about me. At least, I am living here as this house daughter in law and his wife but what about you. Leave it you'll not understand. One more thing about Nikhil we both know what's truth it'll be better for you if you keep quiet or I have many things which can make you shut.

Saying it she went inside leaving ragini furious.

Ragini: This time you can't win over me.

She also moved from there.

SwaSan room

He was desperately waiting for her to say something, but his disappointment she came inside and just took her pillow and blanket.

Swara: You don't need to take tension about me, I can manage myself. My parent makes me that much capable that I can take care of myself.

She laid on couch leaving him confused.

He remembered their first night how she jumped on bed saying she can't sleep on bed.

Thinking it smiled formed on his lips.

Sanskar :(monologue) What happen to her? Is she sad due to that moment but when that time I saw in her eyes she was looking happy oh! god nothing getting what happened to her, but one thing is clear I can't see her like this? (Suddenly something clicked in his mind.) I think she misunderstood something.

He went near her while she was pretending to sleep.

Sanskar: Swara open your eyes, I know you can't sleep on couch. So better not pretend.

She opened her eyes which was glittering with tears.

Swara: What? Don't say you want to sleep here I'll not allow you, till I am your wife I have some rights at this room.

Sanskar: You tell me what make you sad? And tell me clearly no need to do any drama.

Swara: Nothing just I felt to sleep at couch.

She said while looking down, he cupped her chin and make eye contact with her.

Sanskar: Then why these tears?

Swara: Something.

Sanskar: Swara don't need to lie or rotate things, just tell me correct reason.

Swara: Are you guilty marrying me? I heard that you were saying you should have wait for her it means you're.

Sanskar interrupted her in between; have you listened properly?

She nodded in no.

Sanskar: Why? I told you stay there then where you went leaving me?

Swara looked down and whisper sorry.

Sanskar: After that I said I am happy with you, I am not regretting marrying you. In fact, I started to like you. Today I want to say same thing to you but.