You're lucky (part 2)

Start from the beginning

She winks looking at Swara which was not gone unnoticed by Ragini and Sanskar. Ragini fumed in more anger.

Ragini: Ma I need some change. Swara ji please take me with you both.

Sujata glared Sanskar and sign him to speak.

Sanskar; (Monologue) Don't know what going on in my family mind they were mad before itself but after arrival of Swara I am feeling Like I live in pure mental asylum just doctor and nurse needed then I can rename my home. But those things I can do later or else my mom will start to beat me in front of my wife itself then what she'll think about me so no risk.

Sanskar: I think ma is correct moreover, Swara parents too angry with her so I think it'll be good if she met them alone.

Swara sees towards her and smiled teasingly.

Swara: I think.

Before Swara could answer he held her hand and left mansion.

Swara: Everyone only make me silent first my parent give me swear and now my husband is also not giving me chance.

He smiled listening word husband but just kept silent and sat in car. She sat beside him and looked other side.

Sanskar: I thought you'll not like that she come with us, if you want to I can allow her.

Swara: You don't need to think so much, sometimes give rest to your little brain. And I about to tell her that Ragini ji you can visit shopping but you leave it. Tell me one thing why your was to be wife call me Swara ji? Am I older than her? See tell her I am still 20 (He saw towards her with big eyes) Yeah 22 now fine.

He smiled and set his seat belt.

Listening her complains he just smiling but soon it faded listening was to be wife. Yeah it was true that they were going to marry but he also doesn't know now why it's irking him. But again he smiled when she told about age. Sometimes he also doesn't able to understand she makes him upset but next moment itself she makes him cool.

Sanskar: Only she can answer you, As much I know her she's not like this.

She saw towards him.

Sanskar: I mean she generally speaks normally I was also surprised when she called you ji.

Swara: yeah you very well know her.

Sanskar understood her words actual meaning he started car and spoke.

Sanskar: I also wants to move on.

She mentally slapped her forehead and murmured.

"Control Swara, one day your this habit will lead you in big problem."

He again smiled but soon thought came in mind why today he's smiling so much.

Sanskar: Am I liking her or her company or both? But how could be it possible that sudden I getting​ interest in any stranger. (Soon his brain mocked she's not any stranger she's your wife so liking her or her company is not wrong.)

He agreed with his brain and looked towards her who's nervously chewing her nails and as usual muttering something under breath.

Sanskar: (Monologue) Really unique piece sometimes I think her as mature but next moment itself she proves me wrong. I think I must spend lots of time with her to know what exactly Swara Sanskar Maheshwari is?

He smiled thinking it and continued to drive meanwhile Swara slept on his shoulder yeah, she soon fell asleep as he was busy in his own world.

After 2 hours