Chapter Seventeen

Nagisa's POV (I haven't changed POV's in a while XD)

It's been over an hour since Y/N left and im really staying to freak out.

"Korosensei," Karma calls, attracting the class's attention.

"Yes, Karma-Kun?"

"Y/N has been gone for more than an hour and you haven't done anything. Can Nagisa and I go look for her?"

"Yes, you can, just make sure you stick together."

"Okay," Karma said, walking over to me and dragging me out of the classroom.

We walked for a while, looking behind every bush and tree, but still no sign of Y/N.

Eventually we notice some movement behind a couple of plants and stopped to observe.

What we saw horrified us. Kayano had her hands wrapped tightly around Y/N's neck, trying to suffocate her.

I felt anger building up inside me. I clenched my fists and shouted at Kayano. She turned in shock and fear.

I jump over to her and slapped her really, really hard. A red mark was all that stayed.

She stared at me in surprise. "B-but Nagisa-ku-"

"Shut it."

"Why do you love her?!" She shouted. "You're supposed to love me!!!!"

"Yeah, well, I don't," I said and she ran off crying.

I turned to Karma who was smirking. "Serves her right."

He nodded.

"Help me carry her to the nurse."

I grabbed her arms and he grabbed her legs. Together me carried her over a mile back to the classroom where we set her down on a bed.

(They do have a nurse office in 3-E, right? Idk. If not, just pretend.)

I cupped my hand on her cheek and whispered, "Please be okay."

"Come on, lover boy." Karma called, walking into the room. "You've still got schoolwork to do and sitting here won't get that done."

I looked at him. "And what about you?"

"Me? Well, I'm ditching," he said and hopped out the window.

I sighed and made my way back into the classroom.

It's gonna be a long rest of the day.

There you go. I'm tired.

Okay.

Bye.