Chapter Two

Previously

Go get ready for your first day of school, and we'll be meeting up with the principal in thirty minutes to talk about some business, so dress nicely." I nodded as I headed up to my bedroom and started packing my school stuff into one of the many empty bags I kept in my room.

(y/n)'s P.O.V.

I was surprised by the sudden news, but excited as well. I leaned my backpack against the wall and headed to the bathroom to change. I chose out a gray tuxedo and black shoes. Yes, I am a girl, but my mom had always wanted a boy. So basically I'm a girl, living a boy's life. She cuts my hair constantly, making sure no one will find out I'm really female. Mother also pressures me to be the Ikeman she's always dreamed of. I put up a good act, everyone believes it. It's also helpful that I'm small and flat. She forces me to watch my weight, so I don't end up with a big chest, putting her efforts to shame.(If you're not flat or small just pretend. Sorry ): )

I get dressed quickly and meet up with my mom at the door. She guides me towards the limo and takes her seat. I do the same on the opposite side.

~Time Skip~

We arrived at the school and I stared at it in awe. It was humongous. I notice my mother already walking in and jog to catch up. We make our way down the spotless corridor and into the Chairman's office. He turns his attention toward us and introduces himself. "Asano Gakuhō." He lifts a hand for me to shake.

Our palms rest together in a firm, heated grasp, before pulling apart. Behind him I see a boy my age with Strawberry blonde hair and beautiful purple eyes that could tell a million different stories. I give him a warm smile and he returns it. The chairman turns to look at the boy. "This is my son, Asano Gakushū." He walks over to me and offers his hand, just like his father did.

I accept. "I hope we can be great friends, Asano-kun,"

"Asano," his father calls. "Go give (l/n)-San a tour of the school, while I talk to his mother."

Asano obliges, grabbing my wrist and gently pulling me out of the room. And so the tour begins.

(y/n)'s mom's P.O.V.

Gakuhō explained the schools customs to me and about the 'End class'. After he finish talking, I told him the truth about (y/n), but that it was to be kept a secret. He nodded, just as our children entered the room.

(y/n)'s P.O.V.

As Asano and I entered the room I noticed that mom had 'the face', she told someone. "Can Asano know?" Gakuhō questioned. My mother nodded her head, "(y/n), would you please explain."

"..."

"Asano-kun, I'm a girl" I explain and chuckle nervously.

A/N

I did it! I didn't think I would actually write one today, cause I'm lazy. See, I'm to lazy to write 'because' so instead I said 'cause'. Ok..... I'll shut up now.

BYE.