20.

Article :

Is captain Virat Kohli finally moving on?

Hello India! Wake up, because today we have got the news that will blow your minds. After four years of not being seen with any lady love in his life, Captain of the National Cricket Team, Brand Ambassador of Adidas and owner of VK Couture, Virat Kohli was finally seen with a woman having dinner in Melbourne, Australia. A fan snapped picture might have proved the possibility of him moving on with his life.

The skipper was last engaged to a Pakistani girl (Sister of Pakistani Skipper Farhan Khan) four years ago and hasn't dated ever since.

She was last seen in Mumbai at a wedding. Sources say that a confrontation took place between the ex couple too. Well, the good news is that the hearthrob is moving on. Though it is a bad news for all the fangirls, seems like it is a good news in his own life.

Sources close to the captain said 'Virat hasn't dated in a long time and is taking things slow. He wants to be sure this time.' Virat's rep haven't confirmed or denied anything yet.

Who is the lady love? Only time can tell.

Till then,
Let's hope for the best. 💯

--

"You realise we're going to Australia right?" Faris asked Eira as she gulped down another glass of orange juice on the flight.

The chartered plane, the luxury, it all felt like shit today, atleast for her. She felt a little nervous but she didn't let it show.

"Yes?" Eira responded as she took another sip.

"And that the world cup is starting there?" He pressed again trying to get her to open up but her answers were short and curt which meant something was off, Faris knew her that much.

"Yeah?"

"And that he's going to be there?" He finally said. Eira sighed, she didn't want to be a part of this conversation.

He existed, he would always exist. She couldn't make him disappear or anything. The shell she had made around her was slowly breaking, she had even thought of making an Instagram account again but then shrugged it away. Eira took the last sip of the juice and then looked at Faris.

"Yeah but my brother is going to be there too!" She answered.

"So You'll be okay? No more breathing problems?" Faris asked.

"Ah no! I mean it doesn't affect me anymore." She told him.

But didn't it? How could it not affect her? Had she really been lying to herself?

"Good."

"Why do you keep asking me about it? It happened." Eira questioned him, she really did want to know. Did Faris feel insecure? Had she made him feel like that?

Eira felt insecure because of his dead wife sometimes, it was only fair if he felt that way too.

"Because I saw you that day, I don't want that to happen again."

"You should know I'm in no way nervous to see him. I'm more nervous to meet Ayesha's parents." Eira turned the conversation to the side she wanted answers from.

Zaynab. Ayesha. Her parents. Everything.

"No need to be nervous, hayati. If you feel uncomfortable, we leave." He told her.

"You always say that. I just, I dont want them to claim Hani or anything." Eira muttered. Faris chuckled at her thought.

"And why would they? I'm his father, he's my son and you're his mother. We are doing this out of courtesy. That's it." Faris replied. He always seemed so composed, as if he had everything planned.

He knew what to do, which way to go, what to think, what to say. How could a person even be like that?

Eira sighed, knowing she was about to hit a sensitive topic.

"Could you tell me what happened? When Ayesha died?" Eira asked.

Faris leaned back in his chair and put the comforter around Hani's body as he watched his son sleep.

He looked at Eira, and then started to speak.

"She was okay, healthy. She had these contractions so I took her to the hospital. They told me that both the baby and Ayesha were in danger, and then all of a sudden, I get the news she's gone." All of a sudden he had a pained look on his face, as if he couldn't still believe she had just died like that.

There was agony and suffering. Eira rubbed his shoulder, soothing him as he started to speak again.

"Her last words? Call Zaynab. She didn't tell me she loved me, didn't ask me to take care of the baby, just call Zaynab. Maybe it was an indication for me to move on with her, Zaynab wanted that, you know? Wanted to marry me." Eira had a surprised look on her face when she heard that.

No wonder Zaynab's face was filled with jealousy.

"That's why she was so damn rude to me?" She shot back.

"Yeah. She was even interested in me when Ayesha was alive, she wanted to be my second wife. After Ayesha died, She was mourning her sister and called my son an abomination. I told her to get the hell out of here." Faris' hard voice told Eira that he hated Zaynab after all. It was a relief to be honest.

"And after that?" Eira urged him to speak more.

"I used to come to the hospital alot obviously, I donated there and just sat with Hani there all the time. I saw you there for the first time and the sadness in your eyes made me realise that you and I had alot in common." Eira knew that part.

"Tell me about Zaynab?" She questioned.

"Zaynab is selfish, cunning, just plain mean. But she's also demanding and possessive. She thinks that you're just a phase in my life. When she left, she texted me saying if I ever got bored of you, the doors to her house are always open."

"That bitch! And you are telling me all this now? Seriously?" She scowled at him.

"What was the point? There was nothing from my side. Ayesha was the first woman in my life and you're my second. My last."

His eyes held a promise. Even though Eira had always hated being the second one, yet this time his words were soothing. It was something constant in his life.

"I won't leave you alone with her, not for a second." Eira told him, pointing a finger. Faris yanked it down with his own.

"You dont trust me?" He questioned her.

"I do, I just don't trust her." Faris smirked at her. It wasn't everyday he saw her possessive side.

"I'm supposed to be the possessive one." He remarked.

"More than you already are, huh?" She shot back playfully.

"I've always been possessive. But you? I'm intrigued."

"Yes. Because I love you. Nobody else, just you."

But a small place in her heart, didn't agree with what she had just said.

And she wasn't even familiar with that part herself.

----

Thoughts on the article?

What am I planning? Is it getting too complicated? Huh???

Faris and Eira? Yay or Nay?

Who is this chick in Virat's life?

Comment and vote for another update xx Also good luck to all then ones having exams and stuff ha! Xoxo.