[Confined To A Hospital Bed!] oo3

I opened my eyes to a white ceiling and a white walled room. I winced at the pain I felt in my chest. I gently grabbed the area of pain on my chest and sat up slowly, not to damage my wound anymore. As I suspected, I was in a Squad 4 recovery room.

I looked down at my attire to see I was in a white robe they used for the injured. I opened the robe a little bit to see my chest bandaged and a small red stain from a wound I had gotten, in a small area of it. I knitted my eyebrows together to figure out where I got the wound in the first place but nothing came to me. 

I sighed and looked to my right where the window was beside the bed. My eyes came in contact with a pretty orange and yellow sunset which made the snow glow beautifully. My eyes sparkled gleefully when I saw it. The most simplest of things can bring a smile to my face and this was no different.

I placed a hand to my forehead for a second and felt a headache coming on, so I laid back down into the soft white sheets. I folded my hands on top of my stomach and started around at the yellowed room, courtesy of the sunset.

"How did I get here again?" my voice was soft as it cut through the silence in the room, almost like glass shattering to the floor. I wracked my brain for a few and finally came to a conclusion that had me smiling. "Toshiro, so he brought me here…" 

I noticed a chair by my bed and I placed my hand on top of it and felt it was still warm but there was no trace of spiritual pressure left. They had to of left a little while ago. I had a hunch it was Toshiro but I could be wrong.

I looked left of the chair and seen my Toriomaru leaning against the wall. Gin must've brought her here while I was asleep. I found myself smiling at my Zanpakuto. I suppose now was a good time as any to face each other and apologize for our childishness. Thankfully, our apology sessions weren't awkward.

"Toriomaru?" I softly called to her. 

She glowed a bright blue and manifested before me in her human form. She was as beautiful as I remembered her when I first saw this form. She still had her long and beautiful, wavy, cerulean blue hair, and her blue-white eyes made her pale skin glow. She wore a sky blue, feathered one-shouldered shirt, exposing her midriff and barely covering her bountiful breasts, and on her lower half she wore a feathered skirt and on her arms and legs were feathered arm guards. Around her neck was a black fabric that acted as a choker necklace, and holding up her hair was a long trailer black ribbon.

Toriomaru smiled softly and laid a gentle hand on my forehead, "How are you feeling, Akane? It seems your fever is gone,"

I blinked and realized she was right. The body ache, lightheadedness, sneezing and coughing were also gone. All that was left was my headache and a punctured wound to my lung. "Now that you mention it, I feel great! Did Captain Unohana cure my cold?"

She snickered and nodded. "You should be fine by tomorrow. By the way, we need to make a deal of sorts. Hear me out for a second,"

"A deal?" I questioned her.

"I want you to know that I do not trust Aizen at all and the only way for us to resolve our conflict between this man is if you stay cautious around him, of course I'll be watching your back as well, but he has intentions that I still don’t know about and I'm wary of him,"

I furrowed my eyebrows at her. For her to be so serious when it came to one person, I knew she was conflicted by the man that is Sosuke. Worrying about my wellbeing when I am near the man. Sosuke who has 'intentions' as she says that she cant seem to figure out yet is stressing her. For Toriomaru's sake, for her I'll do anything to put her mind at ease, even if a little.

"Alright," I grinned at her, "I promise to be cautious,"

Crossing her arms over her ample bosom, she let out a satisfied sigh. "Since that is taken care of…now we can move on to the next problem,"