[Quincy's And Hollows Galore!] o14

A/N: So there are little itty bitty peices of clues about Akane's Bankai. It isn't much but it's enough to keep you guessing C: 

Disclaimer: I own nothing but my OC

A month and three weeks. Twelve more days till I hit month two.

I haven't exactly been keeping track, but that's how long I've been in the World of the Living. I arrived here in the beginning of June and it was now nearing the end of July. During my time here, many things have partaken, ones of which I'll never forget. In the many battles Ichigo fought with Hollows, and Rukia and I assisted in, I finally got the chance to see the Gates of Hell, which was a rare occurrence. I've also gained new friends, close ones being Orihime Inoue and Sado (Chad) Yasutora, who I've come to realize were the two of the three humans (besides Ichigo and Rukia) I sensed the first day I came to this world that had a significant amount of reiatsu.

Orihime was a sweet and caring girl, selfless, a bit of a airhead, and a terrible cook. Chad was a quiet and kind boy, fiercely loyal to friends, and a intelligent student. I've talked to them a few times and Orihime (unknowingly) has wormed her way into my heart and has become very precious to me. I would also like to think Chad and I have become good friends and has also become precious in my life.

A little while ago, on June 17th, there was an incident with a Hollow named Grand Fisher. Ichigo's mother was killed by this Hollow and her death anniversary day was were where things went sour. Ichigo and his family planned a trip to Ichigo's mothers grave, Misaki, while Rukia and I kept an eye on things from the shadows and to not interfere with Ichigo's family on that day. However, Rukia and I were confronted by a Soul Reaper from the Onmitsukido, Eikichiro Saido, who was also two years our senior back at the Academy.

Saido had questioned us about our prolonged stay and of course we made up the lie that orders still came in from the Soul Society which prevented us from returning. Luckily for us, Ichigo had shown up on the scene with Kon and a little match conjured up between Ichigo and Saido. Thankfully, an order interrupted their battle which saved Ichigo from sliced up and we proceeded to head in the direction of the Hollow that was near Ichigo's family. They were important to Ichigo, so they were important to me as well.

The Hollow we encountered was named Grand Fisher, the codename we Soul Reapers gave him. He keeps himself invisible and disguises the lure growing out of his head as a human, anyone who sees the lure, he knows has high spirit energy and immediately attacks and devours them, thus, gaining all of their power. For 54 years, this Hollow has evaded every Soul Reaper that has gone after him. His favorite victims…women.

Ichigo, blinded by rage and revenge, tells us to stay back, and battles it out with the Hollow by himself, only to be injured, but not without reciprocating injuries to the Hollow as well. Grand Fisher unfortunately  retreats and we treat Ichigo's wounds. Saido goes back home to the Soul Society, but not without declaring that he would make something up for the higher ups as to why he didn't deal with Rukia and I. 

Forever I'd be grateful to that man, and Rukia and I had a little bit more time to spend with Ichigo.

However, we both knew it was short lived and we couldn’t hide forever. It was only a matter of time…

I let out a sigh as I walked through the crowded halls of the high school. No important destination in particular since it was a free period.

"Come on~! There's no reason to be so down! Live in the moment and stop worrying for what's to come,"

I scowled at the voice in my head. "I don’t want to talk to you right now,"

Toriomaru groaned, "Don't tell me you're still upset about that!"